Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

02 sims 300 free texts no TOP UP!!!!!! This works

Gonna give this ago...iv probably got a similar amounts of o2 sim cards as what they have at the warehouses so not much to lose...lol

How new does the sim have to be? Iv got lots of different o2 ones(different pictures on front of pack)

Thanks, will try this now
DOS

edit: Woo! Not bad for nothing...at first i thought this was going to be the "change the date back to last month and dont call anybody for a day" thing...never tried that...but this, this is good.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Worked with some of my sims but not with others, I think depends on how old the sims are... Think I will be ordering some more after this! Thanks.

GUYS REMEMBER TO LEAVE THE ORIGINAL POSTER REPS FOR THIS

I'd hate for this to sound like im ruining the fun, just a wondering. but i've got free texts on my new o2 sim card, and i have neither topped up, nor tried this method.

I think new simcards get a free text allowance as well as the free GPRS etc anyways, so i dont think this method really does anything. i guess the only way to really find out is if we try this method again in 1 month's time and see if we get the free texts again...

Wilster said:
same for me mate...a day later stopped working lol

Same thing for me, only worked for a day.

When I try now it doesn't get sent and comes up with a msg saying "check operator services"

fisco2001 said:
Thanks IT Worked For Me But 4 Only 24hrs After 24hrs Stopped Working 4 Me :(
stopped working here also after 1 day but i must add these were old cards i sent off for a few months ago keeps coming up with error now when sending texts

Yes m8 it arso stoped for me after one day and got the error as well.
Bined the sim and put a new one in again and now works.

Cheers i was textin all day lol but as siad the next dat it stoped.

gutted! i was just about 2 crack open about 30sim cards when i came 2 the end of this thread! what a kick in the teeth, it wudda saved me a fortune as well, me girlfriend has 3000 free texts a month from orange so she can happily text away, not costin a penny whilst im stuck on a bollox 3pay 10p a message simcard because i cant unlock me bleedin phone! :Chainsaw:
ah nuts

Sent 2 texts off the new one i put in me phone and that has stoped working as well so it looks as o2 have stoped it .

Never mined it was fun for a day lol.

:Cheers:

Hi Thats great it woked for me does anyone know what happens when they run out I guess you put another one in:BLOBBY:

to be honest guys when i got another sim 6 mths ago i put it in the phone without sending the text sayin balance, tried to text and it let me for a day but 02 soon stopped it.

Back