500 free texts from virgin mobile

mojo247

Inactive User
Reaction score
taken frm another forum

Virgin are offering 500 free texts.The code is only supposed to work once,but tried it on another virgin sim and got the same reply text,saying the free texts will be added by 19/12.My sim is a PAYG so not sure if it works with contracts.Perfect time to get free texts to see you through the xmas and New Year period.Texts expire after 1 month.
Edit:Apparently works on contract also.

Just text FREE to 80150 by 14th December 2008 and youll get your 500 free texts on 19th December 2008. As soon as your free texts are ready to use, well let you know. Simple! let me us know if it works for you so others can have free texts

Enjoy!

:pimp:

Got an instant reply saying my 500 free txts will be applied to my account by the 19th

Cheers!

Quality post! hve 5 registered sims from a posting here a while ago which gave sims with £5 credit.still active and now each wih 500 free txts. Virgin sims work on t-mobile network so can use in my last contract handset :xmas: gonna txt myself silly and probably piss a few people off in doing so!!

excellent!!! worked for both me and wifey :)

dont wana be a kill joy and also dont quote me on this, but i read on another forum that this offer is only for selected customers and anyone who texts will get a pre-written text but only those who are entitled will get the texts added to their sim/account.

Will try to find where i read this and post the link.

I had email about these 500 free texts so i tried it and worked
but i did notice in the email that it was for my number only
i didnt realise it would work for others
also you got to have credit on phone for this to apply
otherwise it will say message sending failed

My partner is on Virgin, will have to tell her about this.

thanks for the heads up.

EuroK

Thanks Mojo, my wife tried it and got the message...
"Sorry, the 500 free texts promotion has ended"

EuroK

Back