£95M Must be Won ?

nizzex

DW Member ++
Reaction score
noti_euro_eventdraw1.gif

nice i'm gonna purchase myself a few tickets now cheers

i'll get a couple myself fingers crossed!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

going to get myself a couple of tickets

if, sorry when i win the lottery, think i will buy Everton football club. Do up the stands a bit, might even spash out on some new players. im sure i'll even have change from my £15 winnings

going to get myself a couple of tickets

if, sorry when i win the lottery, think i will buy Everton football club. Do up the stands a bit, might even spash out on some new players. im sure i'll even have change from my £15 winnings

:Clap: yeah about £14.50

lol, b4 we all get carried away dreaming of what were going to do with our £95 million... the odds of winning the jackpot on euromillions is 76000000

yup thats 76 and and six zeros :(

lol, b4 we all get carried away dreaming of what were going to do with our £95 million... the odds of winning the jackpot on euromillions is 76000000

Just like Daren Brown says, its highly improbable but not impossible m8 :D

for the rest i wouldnt bother as its already mine :p lol

nice

95M would be nice, i might even stop downloading games and movies also may subscribe to Sky!

True m8 .. But someone will win it ;)

True m8 .. But someone will win it ;)

no m8 if its not won it goes back to camelot (or other participating counties equivilent) to be squandered on modern art installations/crap statues/theatre/jewish hermaphrodite banjo players/ballet and other such shite.

i bet no one wins the jackpot

no m8 if its not won it goes back to camelot (or other participating counties equivilent) to be squandered on modern art installations/crap statues/theatre/jewish hermaphrodite banjo players/ballet and other such shite.

i bet no one wins the jackpot

someone has to win...if no one has all numbers the prize drops down to the next level

v14 - Read their terms on the camalot site, They legally have to pay out anyway.

As far as winning, I dont think a single lucky winner will win all £95m. I believe that it will be shared out to like 6 people or something with the same number. Good luck all.

Im going to buy my ticket this evening. 1 ticket is good enough for me.

It would not change me..............

I would still live in the same house.........

I would buy all my family and mates cars and houses..........

I would give half to charity............

I would still keep the same job........

I would clear all my debts at the bank...........

NOW THE TRUTH !!!!

I would buy a huge metal bin for all the begging letters, my boss would be found in the prone position with a table leg hanging out his arse, then me and my chums would be off like scolded cats to some really small country so I can basically buy the government & police force, then buy myself into power, set up an embassy in the uk then come back with Diplomatic immunity and live the dream lol

I have a dream !!!!!!!!!!

Back