£350 Goldsmiths Vouchers

imranrasool

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

Basically, my watch was stolen and goldsmiths took their merry time sorting out the claim, by the time they did I already received a new watch from the missus as the present.

As my old watch was worth £350, they've given me a credit not for that amount and I can use it to buy any item in the shop or use it to put it towards the item. As I have nothing to buy from Goldsmiths, am willing to sell the credit on at a much cheaper price.

So if you're after a watch, jewellery for the missus let me know and I can make it alot cheaper for you.

Kind Regards

Imran

P.S, I have all the official documentation including the original letter, receipt and authorisation all in my name.

Last edited:
Hello,

Basically, my watch was stolen and goldsmiths took their merry time sorting out the claim, by the time they did I already received a new watch from the missus as the present.

As my old watch was worth £350, they've given me a credit not for that amount and I can use it to buy any item in the shop or use it to put it towards the item. As I have nothing to buy from Goldsmiths, am willing to sell the credit on at a much cheaper price.

So if you're after a watch, jewellery for the missus let me know and I can make it alot cheaper for you.

Kind Regards

Imran

P.S, I have all the official documentation including the original letter, receipt and authorisation all in my name.

hi m8 how much for credit need a new watch

hi m8 how much for credit need a new watch

Hello Maca,

I've had 4 interested parties in total. Simply pm me your best offer and don't forget, I did actually pay £350 for my watch and was given a credit so it is actually hard earned money I will be losing, but nevertheless something is better than nothing so let me know what you want to pay for them.

If you are based near Birmingham that would be even better

Regards

Imran

Back