£20 OFF Code for EmpireStores.co.uk

Nice find got my stuff coming tomorrow.Spoke to a legal bod in work about paying for the stuff etc.
He said while its un-ethical to obtain the goods in this way,if they supply a receipt requesting how much you need to pay fair enuff.

I'll be paying the grand total of FA,£0.00p.

sorted

Code JUST stopped working, 5 mins ago.

Got a friend to try as well. Seems its stopped.

Post if its still working for anyone!

donsmooth said:
Code JUST stopped working, 5 mins ago.

Got a friend to try as well. Seems its stopped.

Post if its still working for anyone!

Errr.... The code atopped working a while ago mate like I reported a few posts back. And who knows how long it had been stoped for before I noticed it ;)

MONKey said:
Errr.... The code atopped working a while ago mate like I reported a few posts back. And who knows how long it had been stoped for before I noticed it ;)

It worked for me last night approx 8pm?,does it stop working if you use it too many times against a name or address?

edit just tried to order something else this morning code now down.

Last edited:
The code was/possibly is still working and lets you complete the order. But shortly after you'll receive an e-mail from them like what I put in post #39.

The e-mail suggests that you can only use it a certain amount of times but I used it 3 times from my mothers address without problems, my partner used it twice before it blocked her.

The mail they send out looks like a standard reply mail that they have added to it once they figured out they hadn't setup a minimum order and blocked it.

Cheers for this code mate got my £18 t-shirt for the grand total of nothing. nice one

i aint got anything thru yet. ordered something for a girl and she got it, was well chuffed. she didnt know it was free tho :p

got mine this morning!

free mp3 player to the collection!

thanks guys!

goods arrived

got my mp3 player this morning,thanks for the info

had conctact with them the other day they refused my order due to a sh@ credit rating lmfao.
nevermind cheers for the link anyway m8 :)

DOOBIE said:
had conctact with them the other day they refused my order due to a sh@ credit rating lmfao.
nevermind cheers for the link anyway m8 :)

me too :( if i was staying here i would fix it becuase the last owner has big debts and bailiffs knocking on the door ive had 4 catologues refuse me so far :FRIGHT:

@ DOOBIE & flava

You should get back in touch with them and ask them why they are so worried about being paid when the order is free......LOL

Something tells me theres some sort of patern to this failed credit rating .

I to was refused cause of so called bad credit and in the same post came my littlewoods catalog with free gift (cough) and they gave me £900 credit limited FFS.

Oh well off to find some littlewoods codes LMAO .

PS .

Just to make matters more strange i ordered something for my parents they too were refused credit and they`ve never had credit before !!!.

My mother bless here was gonna ring up and ask why she was refused credit when the item would have been free in the first place : shocked2

www.empirestores.co.uk

PH4550: Diamond watch and jewellery set
PJ7991: Free Swarovski watch
PH4801: Double airbed (should come with pump< will confirm when item received!)

PR5314: Free 10 Piece hand held Steam Cleaner with your first order,plus £10 Discount on all orders over £20.

PG1498: free Home telephone with digital display. (for the home telephone offer - code must be used with order from aut/winter 2006 catalogue)

Sorry no picture of any of the free gift product!

Free delivery as usual, just ordered a t shirt (catalogue number CR7777 for 2.49 ( black - size M) , could have gone for green -size M for 1.99...pressed the button too quickly.... code gone thru, as i say, will confirm again, once i receive anything!

Last edited:
i tryed it today

it didnt deduct anything frm my total

is this happening to anybody else

Back