£20 OFF Code for EmpireStores.co.uk

So thats a yes, so ill have to send it back when i get it too! Anyone got the product without paying?

:Clap:Got my parcel today, it is FREE £0.00!:Clap:
:Cheers:Nice find, thanks a lot!:Cheers:

mas123 said:
WTF. How come some people are getting it free and some have to send thier item back???

They don't HAVE to send them back...they're only sending them back because they have to pay for them. Something' obviously went wrong with their order, maybe they haven't put the code in properly.

My order total was £19.99, maybe that has something to do with it if you ordered exactly £20.....

Just ordered 2 bottles of aftershave too! lol both £19.99 so put them through as 2 seperate orders.

Can't believe they haven't figured it out yet...lol

Once the order arrives and you have a bill that says you owe nothing there's nothing they can do....... is there?

This Sh!t Is Unreal

I can't believe the code is still working! I ordered 2 bottles of aftershave yesterday and they turned up today!

Now that's service you can't beat! Unless it was free of course....... Wait a minute IT IS FREE LOL

That's £60 worth of goods in a week for free. I've got a devil sat on my shoulder saying MORE MORE MORE but the Angel on my other shoulder's screaming NO NO STOP! Whatever shall I do.......

MORE MORE MORE OBVIOUSLY WOOOOOHOOOOOO..... LOLOLOLOL

Ordered Some perfume for the wife £19.99 Went through ok ,
confirmation of amount = £0.00 fingers crossed we have to keep them sweet :proud:

so on average how long are these items taking to arrive because my 4 orders <--lol have ranged from saying upto 5 days to saying 4 weeks due to stock delivery

flava said:
so on average how long are these items taking to arrive because my 4 orders <--lol have ranged from saying upto 5 days to saying 4 weeks due to stock delivery

Seems to vary. My first order came within a week and my second and third the following day.

Not ordered anything else yet as a tad worried about having to pay for it all.....lol

Do I need to create an account with empire? or would it be possible to choose the pay via card option and use the £20 off code...?

not bad good service o would never consider buyin from them tho...too expensive!

z4kir said:
Do I need to create an account with empire? or would it be possible to choose the pay via card option and use the £20 off code...?

you need to create an account just put in the required details forget about the phone number email addy etc.. and in the order code section put in the code only takes 2 seconds.....also where it says at the top choose which payment method on the 1st page i didnt fill that in dont know if anyone else did? then go through with your order bobs your brother from another mother £0.00 your done :)

I (think) i purchased two belts..however i didn't even after enter any detials except my postal address? ...And i didn't type the code in, which was ****** stupid, so how can they bill me without any details? Maybe it didn't go through..im hoping. : shocked2

Sorry for the double post DW but I needed to get peeps attention. The code is no longer working :(

Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this e-mail

Empire Stores
http://www.empirestores.co.uk

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your recent order which is detailed below:

ITEM DESCRIPTION REF NO. COL SIZE QTY PRICE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX £19.99

I am sorry that we are unable to process your order at the moment, as the order
code (PJ1658) you have selected has already been used the maximum number of
times allowed, as detailed in the terms of the promotion.

If you have another order code valid against a current offer which has been sent
to you in the post or by e-mail, you may place your order using this new order
code. Alternatively, your order can be placed without an order code, which will
simply mean that no special offer will be included.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Don't forget you can check your
order, arrange a collection, make a payment and much more online with 'My
Account'.

Kind regards,

Jean Gibson
Customer Care Manager

Further information regarding single-use order codes can be found on the Terms
and Conditions page of our website at http://www.empirestores.co.uk.

Confidentiality: -

This message and any attachments are strictly confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
The contents of the transmission are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, store or re-transmit it or any attachments to it. Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately permanently delete it from your system

The views or opinions presented here are solely of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Redcats (UK) PLC or any of its subsidiaries.

Redcats (UK) plc. Registered Office: 18 Canal Road, Bradford, BD99 4XB. Registered in England, No. 106691

So, anyone got a new code :) ? lol

MONKey said:
]

So, anyone got a new code :) ? lol

Cheers for the heads up,

I found the following codes:

£8.53 off PT1902

£10 off £20 spend PM2959

Back