£20 OFF Code for EmpireStores.co.uk

Shindig said:
whats the catch!!!!

None...I ordered an aftershave at £19.99 and it cost me nothing!

We'll see if they honour the order but I've done this before with another website.

What have you got to lose!

Last edited:
ordered 2 shirts.
said it was charged to my account.

did not put email addy in, dont know my accoutn number etc LOL

Shindig said:
ordered 2 shirts.
said it was charged to my account.

did not put email addy in, dont know my accoutn number etc LOL

Lol...yes it got charged to my account but it cost me £0.00.

Ownership of the catalogue remains with us until you complete your first purchase of goods at a minimum price of £8.00 after which the catalogue becomes yours. The cost of the catalogue is £4.00 and the price of the goods shall be reduced by this cost so that the total payment due for the catalogue and the goods is no more than the catalogue price for the goods (after any other promotional discount to which you may be entitled).

Whats this about? Will they start charging you for thier catalogs?

just done one myself everythings seems goog
Has ne1 actually recieved their goods yet?

mas123 said:
Just ordered mine.
Never seen a site like this before!

Just took my order without even asking for my credit card or anything! Just said it "would be charged to my account".

Weird!:)

I think you'll get a statement through the post and you'll be expected to pay it then...but it will be for £0.00 so you can just through it in the bin. ;)

Received my item this morning, bill and web account state £19.99, anybody got theirs in yet?

It's free to return them so I'll be sending it back. oh well!

Yeah, just ordered the Big Music Quiz on PS2 with Buzzers for £9.99, charged to my account.

Do u have to pay for anythin?? Thought its free?

They replied to an email saying the order had to be over £30, so it's getting picked back up soon.

Back