£15 One-off fee for Simcard with 150 Mins, 250 TXT 500MB Data FREE every month

is there any other similar service at the moment besides gifgaff? well naffed off just bought an Ovivo sim a few days ago :(

I followed the hotukdeal link to talktalk which is similar to giffgaff (who I used to be with) but with better minutes/data (but I'm also a talktalk customer)

Good luck with refunds, guys, Ovivo really was the best deal ever -too good to be true, really - but I was on it for over a year and some I know got it two years ago when it was just a fiver!

Just opened a dispute for the £10 that I topped up. I'm not even going to bother asking for the initial £20 I paid as I feel I got my monies worth from that

Good luck all

thanks filed a complaint as i paid via paypal ? i wonder if payap can freeze their bank account, im sure there are lots of people filing a compalint to paypal..
I thought i paid via visa but when i have checked i actually paid via paypal :(
Did you open a dispute and what box did you tick as there is nothing concerning this situation to choose,
or did you just email them and if so if you dont mind what what did you put
cheers

Did you open a dispute and what box did you tick as there is nothing concerning this situation to choose,
cheers
i think i selected something from that list but cant remeber what anyway just put in a reminder of what its about in the box and posted link to the ovivo website...

cheers

I did mine and selected not as described. Funny thing is the phone is still working!

I'm gutted just found my phones internet not working, thought it was a poor location as was out and about

Did notice it still says ovivo and I have signal.....see from the posts it's gone belly up :grayno:

If payment has been made via paypal or CC you can still request to get funds back now, contact your bank or CC provider not Visa.

got my 321 3 sim card (well you get 2 one for a friend) 150mb free when I topped up also got my PAC code from ovivo and getting my number ported over tomorrow happy days

You can't tell me someone from the company hasn't pocketed money from this for themselves! Still selling the sims right up to the point were they have closed is scandalous.
If this was one of us doing something like this we would be up before a judge!

Just opened a dispute for the £10 that I topped up. I'm not even going to bother asking for the initial £20 I paid as I feel I got my monies worth from that

Good luck all

Just a quick update:

Dear ******,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favour.

We were able to recover 10.00 GBP, and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow 5 working days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: Ovivo Mobile Communications Limited
Seller's Email: [email protected]
Seller's Transaction ID: 0WD16263VP4233109

Transaction Date: 2 Feb 2014
Transaction Amount: -10.00 GBP
Invoice ID: TOP-4364014-1391363068611-418281
Your Transaction ID: ******************
Case Number: **-***-***-***-***

Buyer's Transaction ID: *********************

well ive just checked my paypal account, despute closed as its over 45 days looks like i wont get my money back ...

it was my kids sim, it was only £20 but thought id get it back, my kid hardly uses any minutes or texts, just was using whats app etc data when out at school, ah well....

Gonna quote this when i ring the bank and see what they say
Visa, Mastercard & Amex Chargeback: Protection for debit card purchases...

thanks filed a complaint as i paid via paypal ? i wonder if payap can freeze their bank account, im sure there are lots of people filing a compalint to paypal..

I've started a chargeback claim this morning with my credit card. I'll post back if I have any luck.
HH.

Email update today, looks like a decent chance of a refund.
After reviewing your information, I'm pleased to tell you that I've applied a temporary credit to your account. This credit will show on your account whilst the merchant’s bank reviews the information.

Should the merchant's bank disagree with our actions, they'll provide us with more information, which we'll forward to you for review.

If they don't contact us, the credit will remain permanently on your account after 45 days

HH

Back