3.Japan ……..£1.11 ………….....………..£0.89
4.South Korea ….£1.07 …………..………£0.85
5.India …………£0.84 ……………….....….£0.56
6.Canada …….£0.79 …………....……....£0.72
7.China ……….£0.69 ……………....……..£0.64
8.Russia ………£0.64 …………....…….….£0.51
9.USA …………£0.55 ………….....……….£0.55

now thats taking the mick.

no wonder US is involved in overseas oil/liberation OPs , they want their cheap oil lol.

the Saudi uprising could present a real problem for the Yanks. About time too .. intersting times.

just a quick summary

Country ……..Price / litre petrol ………price / litre diesel
1.Uk ……………£1.35 ………………….......£1.32
2.Germany ...£1.32 ……………….......…£1.13
3.Japan ……..£1.11 ………….....………..£0.89
4.South Korea ….£1.07 …………..………£0.85
5.India …………£0.84 ……………….....….£0.56
6.Canada …….£0.79 …………....……....£0.72
7.China ……….£0.69 ……………....……..£0.64
8.Russia ………£0.64 …………....…….….£0.51
9.USA …………£0.55 ………….....……….£0.55

now thats taking the mick.
For a more comprehensive (yet still incomplete) list see:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i totally agree peeps,
the prices are just a joke,
theres no two ways around it!

somethings got to give if this goverment keeps on with their gung-ho approach to saving money whilst giving money to other countrys and supporting wars in other places while we're suffering, how longs it going to be or what do we have to put up with before we all unite an say enough

Cmon lads why the moaning we got a penny off the other day......

btw before you all lynch me im joking lol....

The goverment take the pi$$ but as already been mentioned what do we do about it

bitch bitch moan moan then down the pub to bitch bitch moan again.
we need to do something ffs.

Why is diesel cheaper than petrol in the vast majority of countries bar ours? I thought it was actually slightly dearer to process diesel from oil than petrol?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Why is diesel cheaper than petrol in the vast majority of countries bar ours? I thought it was actually slightly dearer to process diesel from oil than petrol?
Diesel is cheaper to refine than petrol as it has a lower fractionation point.

Before ultra-low sulphur diesel (ULSD) appeared, diesel attracted a higher rate of duty. ULSD has the same duty as petrol and accounts for most forecourt diesel. However, as approx 20% of UK* vehicles are DERV, its a simple case of supply and demand in the UK.

*Source: About Fuel - Why diesel costs more than petrol (even though it is easier to make) - PetrolPrices.com

i travel 300 miles a week ,spend 200 pounds a month , yesderday 132.9 at pumps ,if it goes higher im fooked, its bad enough at the moment

If you think petrol is expensive, i got charged 1.80 for a bottle of half litre water the other day!!! didnt realise after i paid for it.

Back