£0.00 for XBOX 360 controller

eddy i wud try but my warranty is void because i changed the firmware

the 3 yr warranty is only to cover the ring of death

last friday's metro paper gave the impression it was fro any faults, the Microsoft rep admitted they have had a lot of hardware issues.

i sorted the ring of death ....

new HD and controller arrived!!! HEHEHEHEE

why is this not in the freebies section

New controller just arrived for me? Do you think it would be too cheeky to say it hasn't arrived so they send another? Wouldn't mind a new hard drive out of them either...You rkn they would send it?

New controller just arrived for me? Do you think it would be too cheeky to say it hasn't arrived so they send another? Wouldn't mind a new hard drive out of them either...You rkn they would send it?

every1s been doin this m8, i had 2 hds and 2 controllers out of em, id leave it a few weeks b4 u try for the hd just so they dont get suspicious

did ur man getting banned for telling other about this scam, or was it unrelated

They are being strict abut this now !!

i phoned up about not recieving my hard drive.

first person says send back the original faulty one.

second person says basically they are not issuing another one, full stop.

third person tells me to take it back to the store i bought it from ! and even makes a note on the profile, so i phoned up for forth time and the woman said theres a note on ur profile saying someone has told you to take it back to the shop.

il phone next week saying the shop wouldnt take it back.

Just been on phone to them myine should be with me in 10 days WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone think this will work for a wired controller ? As I'm sure they will know i have a core and not a premium from the serial number.

Got mine today so its deffo still working (mugs): spook :: spook :

This is the best scam ever. They'll even send the controller to any address you want, and the phone operators openly talk about the fact that a lot of controllers go missing in the post, leaving you free to use this as an excuse to get another, and another, and another....

This aint working anymore I phoned em made up the bullshit about the controller they then told me me warrenty was up. I said so what happend to the 3 year extended warrenty they then said that was just for the console not for controllers or any other peripheral. They then tried to send me another controller at wait for it £49.99. I told the Indian bloke I was talking with (in India btw) that he was taking the piss I could get them on ebay for like a tenner.
Well there ya go enjoy ya controllers ya bastads and thanks for thinking of others when taking the piss and ordering 20 fucking hard drives at the same time. Nice!!

Back