Diamonds are forever.

wasnotwasD

DW Regular
Reaction score
“Diamonds are Forever” as the song goes. Well fortunately, or unfortunately (which ever way you want to look at it) this one isn’t.

It is not my intention to sound negative here, and certainly not meant to drum up any tit for tat stuff. In fact the opposite applies in this case
I’ve enjoyed some good times on DW/WOD over the last five years or so. It has been great! But over the last week or so, and some time leading up to it, It has not been so great. :(

I think the forum split has finally helped me decide that I desperately need to find a new hobby (or even an old one ) :). Assuming I’ll find the time lol.

I had thought at first, that I could just browse the two places with the odd post etc.
But I find it’s pulling me in two separate directions. I’ve had great respect for both admin's over the years, and consider each of them to be good m8’s.
Which led to my decision to kill off old “Diamond” ;) so as not to offend either one.

OK I’m not naïve enough to think I won’t look back in from time to time, and I may even rejoin some day (under another name & IP).

But it is now time to say farewell to old friends I’ve made during my time on the forums.

Good luck to you all! And good luck to all members of both worldz’ss thingys.com’s etc.

Long Live the Cable Hack!! & Stuff. :)

Signing out

Diamond

Sorry to see you go Diamond m8. We can't afford to lose members of your calibre.

gutted to read this m8 we had many a chat in all rooms theres no point in trying to talk you out of it as it appears that you have had a long think about it so if you read this may i wish you every success for the future

there goes another one... diamond enjoy what ever you decide to do and maybe see you some where some day

pipehose said:
there goes another one... diamond enjoy what ever you decide to do and maybe see you some where some day

yeah same here

this is depressing

cya m8

ssorry to see u go mate..........let me know when you come bak m8 ;) just drop me a PM with ya new name ayt...cya m8.....hacker wishes you all the best in the future....i get a sneaky suspicion ur new name gotta be Rubys....as in diamonds and rubys

Last edited:
Sorry you've decided to go m8
Maybe see you on MOHAA in the future
:Cheers:

"D" this is very sad news and a bad day for the forum, I hope you reconsider or at least miss the place so much that you have to come back, but whatever you decide I wish you the very very best in what you do

PM sent m8

Will b a shame to see you leave But wish you the best of luck with whatever you do m8.

I know how u feel m8,im gradually slipping away from here,its a shame but DW never did come back the way it was and for this reason older members are slowly going,it was nice to know you diamond,you will be sadly missed on here but i know you will never be forgotten because its members like you that made DW the way it was......... a feckin good laugh :Cheers: all the best to you m8

zooropa said:
I know how u feel m8,im gradually slipping away from here,its a shame but DW never did come back the way it was and for this reason older members are slowly going,it was nice to know you diamond,you will be sadly missed on here but i know you will never be forgotten because its members like you that made DW the way it was......... a feckin good laugh :Cheers: all the best to you m8

is this another one on his merry way

sorry to see your going m8, been nice to have known you.. good luck..

@pipehose, why the negative posts m8, its not nice to have good members leave.

diamond all the best m8, we will allways be here for you.

Napster said:
what are you trying to say m8, could you explain please
editeded sorry zoos post I know how u feel m8,im gradually slipping away from here,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reddevil said:
sorry to see your going m8, been nice to have known you.. good luck..

@pipehose, why the negative posts m8, its not nice to have good members leave.

only stating what zoo said and i didn give diamond negative post

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry that you feel the need to leave Diamond - all the best m8.

We'll keep your slippers warm for you.

:Cheers:

Back