Nbox 5800 SX - rat's list wont install

prob1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello

Im running Enigma2 on this and for some reason I cant get the ipk to install from telnet.

Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-rats-bouquets:
* enigma2 *

could someone put me right on this please as im running out of time to get this box sorted (christmas present for the in-laws)

many thanks!

I have tried to install autobouquetsE2 as an alternative but this will not load either, I have installed dvbsnoop to usr/bin/ and changed the file permissions to 777 but this wont go on either, I get the message :

* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2:
* dvbsnoop *

I Know my post is originally asking about Rats but either would be a great help.

If it makes any difference im running Release Enigma 2013-03-31-master, version release 8.3.0

Hello

Im running Enigma2 on this and for some reason I cant get the ipk to install from telnet.

Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-rats-bouquets:
* enigma2 *

could someone put me right on this please as im running out of time to get this box sorted (christmas present for the in-laws)

many thanks!

Forget using to install the ipk file....it needs extracting first, then FTP over to the correct location

done for you...just unzip and follow and copy to the same location on your box then reboot

enjoy

thanks to rat for his work on the plugin

Attachments

• picon updater.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 13
  • channel updater.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 26
i think i am having this issue also i will give the update ago

When you say copy to the same location on your box I am currently not finding the same as in the attached?

I may have been dumb here and had the file location wrong as i have done what anyone with basic english would do and followed the flow above to the file locations!

Back