Zgemma - NEW UPDATE ??? !!!

junaidmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello its been a long time since i last posted hope your all well. i had some issues i wanted to speak about im hoping you lot can help me out please. ill make it as easy as i can.

• im using OpenVix on my zgemma link is https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/3668/. i wanted to ask is there a new update for this

• Also when i try to add a new plugin it says something like i cant connect or get feeds something like that

• is there a way to make my box faster, there is alot of lag and its slow when switching channels

• EPG data for $ky, i always have to do this manually is there away or something i could download that will always sort it out

• and the last one is, how do i setup showbox or iptv, or even better have it on my Bouquet, or does anyone know what is the best think to download to watch movies in HD
Sorry if saying so much but without you lot i cant do this thank you for your time reading this, if there is a new update please let me know or even with all the plugins that would be better thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Your link is not to an image just an skin build.

OpenVIX feeds were down yesterday not sure if there back yet.

If you image is really old the feeds will not work at all.

Now way to make the box faster no.

Cross epg can be setup to download daily automatically find crossepg on the plugin menu and configure it.

Your link is not to an image just an skin build.

OpenVIX feeds were down yesterday not sure if there back yet.

If you image is really old the feeds will not work at all.

Now way to make the box faster no.

Cross epg can be setup to download daily automatically find crossepg on the plugin menu and configure it.

Thanks for the reply i tried to update but now its stuck saying BOOT, i didnt make any back ups what do i do now. could you tell me what i need to download and reboot the box also how do i do it normaly its just to have the software on the usb turn on the box and it should say USB right but i have no files now :(

Thanks for the reply i tried to update but now its stuck saying BOOT, i didnt make any back ups what do i do now. could you tell me what i need to download and reboot the box also how do i do it normaly its just to have the software on the usb turn on the box and it should say USB right but i have no files now :(

Yes mate just reflash via usb as you described

Back