replacing tv screen

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have any experience replacing tv screens?

I can get this TV (Samsung LCD 65 QE65QN800BTXXU) cheap with a broken screen and wondering how complicated it is to replace these. is there soldering or what?

was quoted 1600 to replace screen by Samsung tv is 10 months old only. seller never took out insurance.

I cant seem to find the screen anywhere but maybe ye had suggestions on where to buy?

The hard bit is lifting the new new screen to the tv without braking it , no soldering required, be like gold dust to find a second had replacement

The hard bit is lifting the new new screen to the tv without braking it , no soldering required, be like gold dust to find a second had replacement
was thinking that with the screen since the tv is so new but was hoping some other tvs used the same screen that were easier to get a hold of.

i think they dumped the tv anyway. :eek::oops:

no they still have it. I wonder is it worth anything for parts.

It its a new model could be years before any parts become saleable .
not worth buying it for €50 so with the idea of fixing it in the future. id say if it was not a 8k screen there might be options to replace the screen at a cheaper price.

Unfortunately replacing the screen with new is never economical,

Easier to buy new tv... screen broke tv scrap,, boards inside it thou worth silly money to the right person .

Back