YOUR questions to technomate.

I would like to know when Technomate are going to solve the problem with Rai for 7 months there has been a problem with the box loosing Rai 1 or 2 or likewise Rete 4 or Canal 5 and you finish up with two Rai 3 or two Rete 4 and official or patch software does not solve the problem.
The boxes that cause this problem are the 3000 series mostly 3500.

Hi All

Is there any chance of a new addon for the tm6900 super please

We are all extremly greatful that addon002 was released so that these boxes gained '8281' capabilities

It would be great if an update could be released to bring these boxes upto date with cccam 2.1.4

I understand these boxes are a little old now and all are busy with the newer models but if anybody gets chance it would be excellent!

Cheers lads

:banana:

can you help i put a patch on tecnomate 6800 and now i got nothing on just on the box it says technomate have i wrecked it or can it be fixed i think i put wrong patch on it i used 688 patch

can you help i put a patch on tecnomate 6800 and now i got nothing on just on the box it says technomate have i wrecked it or can it be fixed i think i put wrong patch on it i used 688 patch

Make sure you use the correct super or non super patch.

You may need to reinstall Technomate original firmware, but this must be done via null modem cable, not USB to fix the problem.

Hi there

I have a Technomate 1500CI receiver and have just updated to the latest official firmware listed on the Technomate UK site:

Version: 196
Date: 31st August 2010

h**p://www.technomate.com/download/TM-1500CI+TM1000CI_196_20100818.zip

I used the official loader and the flash process carried out without any errors.

After I turned the reciever, I have found that the 'standby' button does not work. I can see an amber light turn on in the display of the receiver when I press the button on the remote control.

My only way of turnng the receiver on/off is by using the switch at the back of the receiver.

The other buttons appear to work and carry out their assigned functions.

Can you advise me what to do?

Thanks in advance.

NB: I should say that the reciever is only being used to view FTA channels on 28.2e ie FreeSat package.

hi,
i have tm 1500ci+ ,i want to know if i can use newcamd or wsp.
thx

Yup you can use the SSSP protocol with the patched firmware. but beware ! some had troubles using the last phantom patch so you better use an older version of patched firmware.
together with HDVB it makes a great experience.
You can use then CCcam, Gbox & Newcam protocol

Hi There hope you can help im trying to ubdate the .cfg file but cannot access it thru any of the following dcc ftp is asking for a password. tried all the sugestions but nothing. tcc 7 i can put a new image on but thats it. in cline editor i get invalid line. ive opened up the .cfg file in notepad but not shure what to put in. im at a total loss. ironic thing is the unit is a frends and he bought it a while ago preprogrammed that has now finished. i wish id kept my trap shutt.

Many Thanks

PaulB

Sorry its a tm500

Last edited:
Hi
I just buy a new TM500super but I cant get any scramble channels could you help me or show me a tutorial how to unlock some channel like french or bis channel
Thanks

Hi my TM is a TM500 super linux how can I get biss chanels or to unlock some scramble chanels
Thanks

Thanks very much for your attention I will try and inform you about the result
Thanks

Thanks very much now I can get Biss channels. Excuse me again could you tell me if I can get others scrambles channels apart Biss channels for football exemple with my TM500super Linux
Thanks

someone went in my acant and put same things in here that was not me and if i found out who done it you will see what will happen

Last edited:
its been menched my friends name form another forum i tryed for 3hours to try and get in this forum and if i know who it is they will pay for it

Hi can someone help me please I would like to know how to download and install a newcamd5.25 to my TM500super I want to get more scrambles channels for the moment I get only Biss channels I have Cccam 2104 but cant get Canal*
Thanks for your help

hi guys,,
can i use newcamd 5.25 or wsp with my 1500ci+ ?? or i nedd a special flash??

is there a new flash for it ,to have biss tv and bulsat in same time, the last softcam 18/08/2010 was opening bulsat but no biss tv,,so i was forced to use an old softcam to see biss tv,without bullsat.
thanks for your help.

I have a Technomate 6900HD super+ PVR. I wonder is it possible to stream a channel I am watching (FTA) over either a LAN or the WWW so I can login from my pc to watch or else stream directly to VLC Media player.

I can't seem to find an answer anywhere!

Back