YOUR questions to technomate.

Can you stream avi. to Technomate 7100 if so can you please explain. Thanks for your time.
as digi has stated

you would need to re-encode the avi file to a .TS file
so go here www.google.co.uk
then put in avi to ts file
see what it brings up

Re:7.21p & Recordings

7.22p appears to have cured the previous problems. Thank you TM.

Please help,
At the moment i am on cable i am looking at changing to satellite could you please steer me in the correct direction as to what is the best system regarding channels, cost and user friendly

Please help,
At the moment i am on cable i am looking at changing to satellite could you please steer me in the correct direction as to what is the best system regarding channels, cost and user friendly

The TM models are very user friendly, ideally you want one with an ethernet network port, as this is the future of the hobby, even more ideally youd want a linux based receiver, but then the user friendly bit goes out the window

if you want HD, go for the TM6800 super or TM6900 super, theres a linux TM800HD due out in the next 2 weeks as well

non HD, with ethernet theres only the TM500 or TM600, both linux, or the TM5300super is a good model (no ethernet though)

Please Help:

I currently have TM600 with card sharing running on it, i am planning to upgrade to the TM6900 to get HD, i was wondering if the TM6900 does support card sharing and C line? or should i wait as someone mentioned above for the new TM800 HD? obviously the price barrier is another issue if the new model is quiet expensive.

Thank you.

hi every1

is there new HD receivers coming out? linux with hd? technomate? thx

Eagle and Tech 7100

Any chance of seeing patches for Nova 13E?
Keys have been released publically.

Just installed 6900 HD super.
The 5500 was much easier to manage however the Hd is very good but I find when moving programs the sound is on and after a while this goes off and the only way to get it back is exit and switch off , wait and switch on again.
Should I send it back? This only seems to happen in the moving programs mode

I also would like a slightly better channel editor as the one downloaded from Technomate whilst claer, is difficult to move programs on as it moves one at a time in a very limited frame

Have installed todays tm 6900hd patch, still no joy with digi tv.
Softcam ok but no picture,
what does this new patch do?
Regards ncs

have installed todays tm 6900hd patch, still no joy with digi tv.
Softcam ok but no picture,
what does this new patch do?
Regards ncs

hi guys once again the newest patch still does not open digi tv.
Also will not work my hard drive.TM6900 HD STANDARD
Reverted to a working patch dated 25 jan 2010

Last edited:
Hi, This is my first post and hope its in the right place and in need of urgent HELP plz.
I`ve just bought a brand new Technomate tm500. I loaded ur image i beleive the latest one updated with cccam 2.1.4.
Now i tried to update the box again for some unknow reason powered off the box held down ok button switched back on and message appears upgd 2 seconds later error down this several times. I then decided to reset the box to factory setting what a mistake!!! All the box does is reboot it self over and over again no channels nothing wont even stay on. It display on screen underground resistence team then reboots. Wont connect to to pc nothing PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ADVISE WHAT TO TO DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.
many thanks
shaz

Hi there, I won a Technomate D 5200 Super off a well known bidding site and don't have any other bits. I know I need a dish, cables, Lnb and so on. But am a bit confused by all the different dishes and LNB and stuff. Am a bit poor at the mo, so want to be able watch everything cheaply first then upgrade as I go along. I was a cable viewer until N3 kicked in and want to start learning this (happy to read anything to learn). So questions are really:-
1. good cheap dish?
2. which LNB?
3. Do I need a motorised dish?
4. I think I want 'Astra' and 'Hotbird', So can I both sats at the same time?
5. Do I need one of those sat finder boxes to point the dish in the right direction?
6. Can I get the sly channels, sly one, sly movies, sly sport...Blah Blah Blah?
7. Have I bought the right receiver? as some said a spider is good for beginners.

try and answer some for you but a lot is subjective so others may disagree.
(1) 80cm minimum 1mt a good allrounder.
(2) any single universal will start you off (6 degree monoblock if you want 19E&13E off the same fixed dish.
(3) motorised is best but its up to what you want whether you need it.
(4)Yes 19E&13E are easy with a monoblock as at (2)
(5) a cheap SLX/Chess meter is handy but will not tell you which sat you are on.
(6)NO
(7)academic now youv"e bought it but nothing wrong with TMs.

Hd on 3000

The 3000 receiver is a sd receiver not a hd receiver to view hd channels you need a hd receiver like a 6900 super hd.:Clap:

Flash via serial if it won't download switch off the 500 at back of box and then switch on at the point of downloading it seems you have downloaded a dogy patch.

You need to go to installation go to options and turn auto update off for digi tv and download the latest softcam and when you watch remember that dicovery will knock the softcam meaning stop it working

Back