XBMC on andoid tv

Anyone got 1channel or icefilms working? tried fixes for them but neither working

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Did you try the 2 proxy addresses mentioned in the help file of 1channel seannica. I still haven't had ago myself.

Did you try the 2 proxy addresses mentioned in the help file of 1channel seannica. I still haven't had ago myself.

I tried a proxifier add on I think but no joy. I'll have another look later

@seanicca, I've got icefilms working using the xbmc hub wizard in programs to auto configure my android setup, it also added about another 26 video programs to go through. Most i've tried so far work, apart from having to update a couple. 1channel still only showing menus, no movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
@seanicca, I've got icefilms working using the xbmc hub wizard in programs to auto configure my android setup, it also added about another 26 video programs to go through. Most i've tried so far work, apart from having to update a couple. 1channel still only showing menus, no movies.

Been reading about that, think I'll have go at weekend when missus not around moaning she's missing neighbours. Just out of curiosity which xmbc are you using? I'm on beyond 3.4

if you just want xbmc then best to remove andriod and install linux
this can be done on most android boxes

if you just want xbmc then best to remove andriod and install linux
this can be done on most android box.

Just out of curiosity which xmbc are you using? I'm on beyond 3.4

I'm using xbmc 12.4-frump is what it says in system info.

here's a little update, since running the hubwizard update
my sports devil has been updated and is now auto updating properly. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
With the recent S*y changes, XBMC is about to erupt!

What does everyone like and hate about it?

Last edited:
With the recent S*y changes, XBMC is about to erupt!

What does everyone like and hate about it?

There is a lot to like about the latest versions of xbmc for android, i've had a bit of a learning curve, with being new to both.

There is very little to dislike, google and youtube have answered all my questions so far,
i've had the odd lockup if a program hasn't worked right, and have had to android shutdown. The only other thing that dosn't work on mine is the reboot option in the shutdown options which also causes a lockup, but i haven't looked for a fix yet.

I'm using xbmc 12.4-frump is what it says in system info.

Is that the original version from buying it, you've not I stalled a different one? I might have to contact seller see if he can provide original. I stupidly forgot to back up

@seanicca, yes it is what was installed when i got it. I'm a little confused by it to be honest,
the android app says beyond xbmc, but the system info says 12.4-frump.

@seanicca, yes it is what was installed when i got it. I'm a little confused by it to be honest,
the android app says beyond xbmc, but the system info says 12.4-frump.

Quick look at my system info, it says 12.4 flump. I'm running beyond xbmc 3.4 to. I'm off Friday so I think I'll do a fresh install and try again with the wizard thing you mentioned earlier.
Big thanks to you

What's the release version of sports devil you have on
is it plugin.video.SportsDevil-1.8.5.7RePac

Quick look at my system info, it says 12.4 flump. I'm running beyond xbmc 3.4 to. I'm off Friday so I think I'll do a fresh install and try again with the wizard thing you mentioned earlier.
Big thanks to you

fresh install of beyond 3.3 done and ran wizard. All set up 1 channel works on some of the options, i.e. A-Z doesn't work, not a problem though because movies 25 and 1- link do so pretty much covered for films plus sports devil updated to 1.8.6.9. I'll see how things go and maybe update to 3.4 give that a try.

fresh install of beyond 3.3 done and ran wizard. All set up 1 channel works on some of the options, i.e. A-Z doesn't work, not a problem though because movies 25 and 1- link do so pretty much covered for films plus sports devil updated to 1.8.6.9. I'll see how things go and maybe update to 3.4 give that a try.

Nice to hear you got it setup seanicca, the hub wizard is great. If you do try 3.4 let us know if is much better, to be honest i'm happy as it is, but if there are big improvements i may upgrade.

Back