VU+ Solo X Solo Mini/ X SOLO MINI 2/Vu Solo Pro

Hi again thanks for your help i think i've understood a bit more i think what happens to me is what happened to you in post 33 . I'll try to use HP format tool tonight and see how it goes.

If i may ask can i use black hole 2.0.8 ferrari v3 for Vu+ Solo clone on my box?

I am not sure mate..sorry

how is everyone finding the box, i'm trying to download the helios clone safe vix firmware but i get token errors on this site.
is it available for download anywhere else?

X SOLO MINI 2

Hi, is it possible to WAKE UP this receiver from DEEP STANDBY (less than 1W power consumption) by REMOTE CONTROL?

Is it possible update FW with original one? Is it 100% compatible clone of one of those?

AXAS E3HD
E3HD

or
GI E3HD
Galaxy Innovations

Thank you.

X SOLO MINI 2

Hi, is it possible to WAKE UP this receiver from DEEP STANDBY (less than 1W power consumption) by REMOTE CONTROL?

Is it possible update FW with original one? Is it 100% compatible clone of one of those?

AXAS E3HD
E3HD

or
GI E3HD
Galaxy Innovations

Thank you.

i have one of these myself, not best support , VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads

i tried openatv 4.1 it works but couldnt make backup of image, also there doesnt seem to be openpli 4.0 for this, on that site its a different image just named openpli also other openpli link doesnt work

HI Guys, Anyone had issues with x mini solo rebooting about every 5mins?

i have one of these myself, not best support , VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads

i tried openatv 4.1 it works but couldnt make backup of image, also there doesnt seem to be openpli 4.0 for this, on that site its a different image just named openpli also other openpli link doesnt work

Put a swap fille on the usb stick before backup and you will be okay.

Menu - info - plugins - swap file

128 meg should be big enough for a swap file.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No if its overheating it's poor cooling in the decoder itself.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

HI Guys, Anyone had issues with x mini solo rebooting about every 5mins?

Does it have an external PSU?
Is the box getting hot?
This can also be caused by a image glitch or I dodgy usb drive.
Main cause of this though is most likely heat..

Hi all, its over a year since the last reply to this thread, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.
I've recently picked up 2 receivers for pennies, that I couldn't refuse...
The 1st is a X solo Mini 2 & the 2nd is a Vu Solo Pro.
Can anyone here maybe point me in the right direction as to what safe images I can flash them with.
The Vu Solo Pro is bricked from what I can see, but I'd get the nand replaced if I was certain of the safe image.
The X Solo Mini 2 is working ok, but it has Open ATV image, but CCcam seems to crash a lot.
I'm willing to put the time into these if its worth my while, so I'm asking any members here who may have had the pleasure of toying with these if they have any info, please feel free to comment below.
Thanks for your assistance in advance......: thanks :

Back