VU+ Solo X Solo Mini/ X SOLO MINI 2/Vu Solo Pro

Great all sorted.used the HP format tool and then it flashed.I have also done the bootloader upgrade and the box is a little zappier now as well..

Speed wise how does the receiver compare with a Dm800 ?
750Mhz Cpu seems quite powerful.

Mine is standard and is ok coming from a solo2 its beter than I thoght id recommend for the price

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Left mine at the standard speed too its far quicker then a 800 or se and with all that flash memory im pleased with it.

Yes there's a forum for these type of boxes

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

cloudibox 2+ & cloudibox 3 take same images either way

Hi All,

just having a play with a vu+ solo pro. what's the latest clone safe vix image please and is it in the downloads?

what vix clone safe image can I use on the solo mini pro tho and is it in downloads?

have seen the Ferrari one but not sure if this is good for my box?

What images does this box take..plain solo ??
does it need a patched image.?

I think the Ibox 1,X Solo Mini ,X Solo Mini 2 and Vu Solo Pro all take the same images as the hardware looks the same.
333Mhz cpu,128MB Flash and 256MB Ram.

Although the X Solo Mini has its spec listed differently in some places,it seems to have 256MB Ram,512MB Flash and a 750Mhz cpu similar to the Cloud Ibox 2 Plus.
Perhaps it takes Cloud Ibox 2 plus images ?

I think the Ibox 1,X Solo Mini ,X Solo Mini 2 and Vu Solo Pro all take the same images as the hardware looks the same.
333Mhz cpu,128MB Flash and 256MB Ram.

Although the X Solo Mini has its spec listed differently in some places,it seems to have 256MB Ram,512MB Flash and a 750Mhz cpu similar to the Cloud Ibox 2 Plus.
Perhaps it takes Cloud Ibox 2 plus images ?

hi,

got the vu solo mini pro, can ou recommend a clone safe vix image please?

Ive got the ibox 3 and it can be a little quirky with some image but once you have the hang of flash them its a very good box and as you say load of memory for plugins.

Ive knocked up a few backup image and youll find them in the downloads section.
HI guys I just bought an x mini solo 2 and would like to use Black hole on it can you please tell me which version need and also the proceeder to install it.

Thanks

Hi and welcome to DW..Being new to DW you should at least take the time to read the thread...you will then find more stuff out plus find what you are after....

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-solo-receivers-593/394523-x-solo-mini-x-4.html

Hi again thanks for your help i think i've understood a bit more i think what happens to me is what happened to you in post 33 . I'll try to use HP format tool tonight and see how it goes.

If i may ask can i use black hole 2.0.8 ferrari v3 for Vu+ Solo clone on my box?

Back