vu+solo2 se

Enjoy throwing that money down a Chinese drain, Mate?

Not exactly throwing your money down the drain if you get a working cloned image and leave it on and not update it.
Thats the whole purpose of the box after all so it does exactly what its built for and for cheaper than the original.

Yes you take a chance if you update to the latest images but just leave it on the cloned images and its all good.

I have to agree with the sentiments of the last few posts.
If someone wants to buy a clone then its their choice to do so,They know full well the risks so it is their risk to take.
Its unfair of people to rub their noses in it when it goes wrong but that's where forums like this come into play having a willingness to help all members regardless.Everyone is entitled to debate and this encourages new ideas and solutions so lets all do that.
Having a clone box is not such a bad thing when its all up and running perfectly and you never see clone users having a go at genuine user when their clone box was £200 cheaper than their genuine but hey its each to their own and after all you are only paying more for a name as everything inside is the same and achieves the same a television picture...Alot of users buy clones not because they are cheaper as such but more for the challenge..
Happy viewing everybody...

after all you are only paying more for a name as everything inside is the same and achieves the same a television picture....

sorry but that just shows your ignorance, because if that were true things like clone bombs would be a none starter.

sorry but that just shows your ignorance, because if that were true things like clone bombs would be a none starter.

I forgot to add unless your using openVix image..
And it just shows your arrogance..

AJT: Is there an image to clone solo2 Black Hole 2.1.1?

The Chinese are now selling the new remote control new desing V + duo2.

I forgot to add unless your using openVix image..
And it just shows your arrogance..

Actually it has nothing to do with any image, but if these were true 1 to 1 clones there would be no way for Vu+ to detect them as clones, so your theory simply does not hold water, regardless of my arrogance I am correct on this.

AJT: Is there an image to clone solo2 Black Hole 2.1.1?

Hi mate..it's Impossible to say..as there is a V2 box or V3 box or regular clone box...
What clone do you have?.

...each to their own and after all you are only paying more for a name as everything inside is the same and achieves the same a television picture...

Actually it has nothing to do with any image, but if these were true 1 to 1 clones there would be no way for Vu+ to detect them as clones...
I have to agree with Pheonix on this imho. If everything was exactly the same it would have been a lot harder (and probably near impossible) for Vu+ to release their clone bomb on Lonrison clones.

However, although they may not be true 1:1 clones as such they must be close for original images (prior to clone bomb) to work without issue.

My guess is that Vu+ could have found clones by the fact all (Lonrison anyhow) clones had same MAC addresses but this is just my guess and it could have been odd other things that are different on Lonrison clones compared to originals.

I have to agree with the sentiments of the last few posts.
If someone wants to buy a clone then its their choice to do so,They know full well the risks so it is their risk to take.
Its unfair of people to rub their noses in it when it goes wrong but that's where forums like this come into play having a willingness to help all members regardless.Everyone is entitled to debate and this encourages new ideas and solutions so lets all do that....
I agree with this - everyone is entitled to buy a clone so long as they accept the possible consequences that go along with it. If there isn't much difference in price between them then it's probably not worth it but with likes of Vu+ there is a huge price difference of probably double (or there about) for newer VU+ compared to clones.

Last edited:
[Quote = AJT; 2448812] hola de mate..it Imposible say..as Heno En Una Caja V2 V3 o Caja o Caja Normales Clon ...
?. ¿Qué clon Tiene USTED [/ quote] Tengo el clon V3 y Tuve la bomba Reparada en China, y està utilizando la imagen www. VU-HD.COM. Gracias
. Lonrison?

[Quote = AJT; 2448812] hola de mate..it Imposible say..as Heno En Una Caja V2 V3 o Caja o Caja Normales Clon ...
?. ¿Qué clon Tiene USTED [/ quote] Tengo el clon V3 y Tuve la bomba Reparada en China, y està utilizando la imagen www. VU-HD.COM. Gracias
. Lonrison?

Use v3 clone images available in downloads..
Please try to post in English..

Gracias AJT : No el Negro Agujero 2.1.1 Descargas para vu + solo 2 clon y lo siento por mi Inglés

Gracias AJT : No el Negro Agujero 2.1.1 Descargas para vu + solo 2 clon y lo siento por mi Inglés

So do you want a genuine box image or a clone solo2 image..?
I don't get what you want..

think he wants clone image

[Quote = AJT; 2448812] Hello Impossible mate..it say..as Hay In A Box V2 or V3 Standard Box Clone Box or ...
?. What have YOU clone [/ quote] I have the clone V3 and I was Reparada pump in China, and the image is provided using www. VU-HD.COM. Thank you
. Lonrison?

Not the Black Hole 2.1.1 Vu + Downloads for just 2 clone and sorry for my english

think he wants clone image

[Quote = AJT; 2448812] Hello Impossible mate..it say..as Hay In A Box V2 or V3 Standard Box Clone Box or ...
?. What have YOU clone [/ quote] I have the clone V3 and I was Reparada pump in China, and the image is provided using www. VU-HD.COM. Thank you
. Lonrison?

Not the Black Hole 2.1.1 Vu + Downloads for just 2 clone and sorry for my english

Oh okay..I already posted to use V3 clone images I posted in downloads...

Gracias ATJ , pero no es ninguna 2.1.1. El de VU + HD 2.2.0 es la 2.1.0

Just to confirm the se ship with BH2.1.0 with drivers dated 7th May 2014 that are NOT chattr'd and does not get bricked when you use it.

Back