vu+solo2 se

Afternoon lads my mate only got his tracking number last night so he won,t be getting his box this week for sure , and AJT have you noticed some sellers have changed info on there pages saying these boxes can run original software now but when me and me mate were looking on thursday it did,nt state this so mybe we will get v4 upgrade for the flash chip fingers crossed some sort of fix will be released . regards dubliner

We recommend that you use the image VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads.To lock the driver.

Yea i understand AJT i take what these seller say with a pinch salt sure wendy has feedback from the 5 of june on the vu solo2se section the bleeding thing was,nt even released then so do talk some shite alright.

kaktuscar well clue up on that site man thanks, it a shame they did,nt sort out decent software first with these boxes me thinks me mate will be one of many beta testers for these boxes then we get a solo2se v2 etc from these money vampires .

kaktuscar well clue up on that site man thanks, it a shame they did,nt sort out decent software first with these boxes me thinks me mate will be one of many beta testers for these boxes then we get a solo2se v2 etc from these money vampires .

Will be interesting to see if they have done any adaptations in box to combat the latest timebomb..
I'm itching to get another solo2 as mine died with first bomb and I ruined box removing flash chip..
If they say just use images from that site then all they have done is what I did with my clone images which was to patch drivers..will be awaiting your report mate..

Will do AJT gladly help if i can man for sure i can lend me mate my solo2 for a day or two and have a look his box when it,s delivered !!,But if anybody has or get there box this week could they take pics of this new super duper chip replacement they are talking about is it somethimg like what the dreamboxes use when chaging sims or similar .

Will do AJT gladly help if i can man for sure i can lend me mate my solo2 for a day or two and have a look his box when it,s delivered !!,But if anybody has or get there box this week could they take pics of this new super duper chip replacement they are talking about is it somethimg like what the dreamboxes use when chaging sims or similar .

It is just a clip in and out of flash ci.
Same chip it just kind of goes into a holder and lid clipped over top.

yea understand now i remember a member posting pics when we got hit in easter this guy was a step ahead of the sellers in china on that one .And we don,t have to worry about soldering then if box get bricked i remember the nightmare you had on that project AJT but fairplay for having a go man ,regards dubliner

yea understand now i remember a member posting pics when we got hit in easter this guy was a step ahead of the sellers in china on that one .And we don,t have to worry about soldering then if box get bricked i remember the nightmare you had on that project AJT but fairplay for having a go man ,regards dubliner

If the box has got clip in flash maybe a good idea to buy a couple..I don't think vu are going to let up with the anti clone measures..I expect they will keep bring out new ones..

Yea your100% right there vu+ are not like dreammultimedia vu+ have got there act together there starting to put pressure and these chinesse seller,s for sure, and why don,t they throw a free chip with every new box sold because there tighter then a ducks arse in water and very short sighted not thinking long term just aload of mean f@ckers.

I will have my solo2 se on Friday. More than happy to open it up and post pics

Yea your100% right there vu+ are not like dreammultimedia vu+ have got there act together there starting to put pressure and these chinesse seller,s for sure, and why don,t they throw a free chip with every new box sold because there tighter then a ducks arse in water and very short sighted not thinking long term just aload of mean f@ckers.

And yet you still buy cheap Chinese cloned harware? and expect it to work as advertised?
Time to get a grip.

oldmn thanks for the lecture my bad:ASSFLASH::ASSFLASH: this is his choice and i don,t always buy clone either have 2x maxdigitalxp100 from wos 1clone cloud ibox 2 plus 2x sky plus boxes with full subs 2x ferrai solos 1 dm 800 and 1 dm800se my next box will be original what that is i don,t know yet regards dubliner

IMG_0081.JPGEvening all me mate got his box today we did,nt expect it till can,t complian AJT here,s pics we took ina hurry, can,t see this new ci

just looks like a normal soldered chip to me wheres the clip

View attachment 83137Evening all me mate got his box today we did,nt expect it till can,t complian AJT here,s pics we took ina hurry, can,t see this new ci

what image it comes with ? did u try to flash any original or patched images from vu-hd site? what is ur seller recommendation for image flash? can u tell us more

Dubliner beat me to it. Mine came today as well. Looks exactly the same. Definitely no clipped in flash chip

Sorry lads i did,nt get back to you,s till now was installing a motor system lastnite for a friend for free, yea it comes with blackhole 2.10 gets hot realy quick box is as fast as my solo2 me mate has this box now, and i will get him to email seller find out what,s the story with this chip, and how are your ment to back up the chip to stop it getting bricked in the future , and Waqs i,d stick with blackhole for now until to see images in the solo2se section in x-downloads and stay clear of any other image till you here from your supplier just play it safe for now , regards dubliner

Last edited:
Back