1st 4k zgemma H7s H7C

Thats probably why I can't get hold of one :) thanks

Can any one tell me. What's the point of a 4k box for sly UK or vermin? Vermin don't broadcast in 4k and sly have went black. Sorry for the seemingly dumb question however it seems a waste in the UK.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can any one tell me. What's the point of a 4k box for sly UK or vermin? Vermin don't broadcast in 4k and sly have went black. Sorry for the seemingly dumb question however it seems a waste in the UK.

Its more the tuner configuration thats of interest here as opposed to 4k.

However just because we dont have much broadcasted now in 4k does not mean we never will.

Manufactures wont dum down ther kit just for us.

I'm very sceptical bro. I'll leave the new toy until we better better signals from vermin.

Dual tuner cable and 1 sat tuner mate.

If your motorised the tuner setup on this box is of interest sod the 4k.Although with a motorised setup even 4k may come into play.

I have a motor. I didn't realise there was still a point in using it with all the iptv going on. My wife watches council telly. I watch the footy. Between the vermin and iptv we miss nothing. However I may have a look at the motor again.....just for the sake of tinkering.....lol

I have a motor. I didn't realise there was still a point in using it with all the iptv going on. My wife watches council telly. I watch the footy. Between the vermin and iptv we miss nothing. However I may have a look at the motor again.....just for the sake of tinkering.....lol

No point in using it lol

Tanrnburg keys 7e/10e live 3pm with English audio. Decent sized dish needed mind.

One good reason there but thats not specific to this box. Lot of FTA sport out there 2 if you dont mind for example PPV boxing with foreign audio.

I was just about to post the same all the Tandberg feeds in HD as well as the odd one in 4K yes 4K thats why you need a 4K box LOL.

as for the Mutant 51 question i am uncertain on this but i believe the Zgemma 4K Sat Tuner will be DVB-S2X certified are the tuners in the Mutant 51 similar or just standard DVB-S2

Way to pricey even if the Sat tuner does have DVB-S2X the TM twin comes in at the same price and is far better build quality so is the Mutant 51 again better build quality.
They may have just priced themselves out of the market for the very first time

Back