vu+solo2 se

My new solo se is stuck on the picture of the globe and " vuplus-images " picture.

I can't shift it at all.

Any help would be welcomed

Hi
I have one of these on order, its out of stock until next week but thats ok im in no hurry.
One question, will i have to update this box to v4 or will it already be v4 seing as though it will be coming from brand new stock?

Also do these run any clone solo2 image? like the Sunray ones
Im looking for a openvix image with kodi 15.2

thnx

Hi
I have one of these on order, its out of stock until next week but thats ok im in no hurry.
One question, will i have to update this box to v4 or will it already be v4 seing as though it will be coming from brand new stock?

thnx

Most SE models will run Sunray images that no guarantee your will but most do.

OpenVIX wityh kodi 15.2 for the sunray is here

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/3949/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

thnx

Yes you will have to update to v4 it's not that hard to do. I used lornisun safe image on box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id say it was very unlikely any SE models sold now would have the V4 update on them or need a v4 update. I suspect they will all have the same protocols as the Sunray model.

Most SE models will run Sunray images that no guarantee your will but most do.

OpenVIX wityh kodi 15.2 for the sunray is here

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/3949/

Thanks i guess ill just try it when it comes and see if it takes the image.

When you flash these things (as it has no front display) how do you know that its updating the image? dose the front blue LED flash or anything?

Have it plugged into hdmi when it's finished updating it will boot up you'll see it on the tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks i guess ill just try it when it comes and see if it takes the image.

When you flash these things (as it has no front display) how do you know that its updating the image? dose the front blue LED flash or anything?

Not sure

If not look at the usb activity light that will give you an indication as to if its flashing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back