Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tuner setup for DVB-C dm800

grantsmith82

Inactive User
Hi all just installed the cable tuner. Got the netid from virgin box but can someone help with the other settings ? There loads of different bands to choose from

just tried to install the autobouquets said installed correctly but i cant see it anywhere on the menu also just installed dvbsnoop and get attached screen shot errorscreen shot.png

Tell you the dvbsnoop has not installed !

How old is that image ?

is dvbsnoop in the downloads? i couldnt see it. is there a newer image i could try to my dnm800se clone. as that is an old image. i also struggled to install another plug in earlier (rats autobouquet maker) so maybe a reflash may help.

so going back to the dvb-c is i install autobouquets i wont need to mess with the tuning settings? just the NETID from my genuine virgin box? is there anywhere to tell me the settings should i want to try manually??? i googled but had no luck

is dvbsnoop in the downloads? i couldnt see it. is there a newer image i could try to my dnm800se clone. as that is an old image. i also struggled to install another plug in earlier (rats autobouquet maker) so maybe a reflash may help.

so going back to the dvb-c is i install autobouquets i wont need to mess with the tuning settings? just the NETID from my genuine virgin box? is there anywhere to tell me the settings should i want to try manually??? i googled but had no luck

Loads of newer images if yours is a clone in the download section, the ones by alimac are good sim2 ones.

Attached is dvbsnoop unzip and ftp to usr/bin change permissions for this file to 777

All should be goos then

Attachments

• dvbsnoop.zip
    107.7 KB · Views: 4
So I decided to use newer image openpli4.0 from downloads already had dvbsnoop and auto bouquets on I have ran auto bouquet and it's created the categories but not the channels within the categories. I don't even know what freq/setting to manual scan to try and find a channel

Back