Skybox F3 , buy with 12 mnths gift or buy seperate subscription? I aint got a clue,

Re: Skybox F3 , buy with 12 mnths gift or buy seperate subscription? I aint got a clu

Hi the box I've been given has the latest firmware and channel list already on it, do I still need to add a image file?

Re: Skybox F3 , buy with 12 mnths gift or buy seperate subscription? I aint got a clu

Hi the box I've been given has the latest firmware and channel list already on it, do I still need to add a image file?

whats the date of the firmware on it ?...i just set up a f3 box with n line etc...added the latest fw...it has fw on it which was dated july 2012

The box u have says software version 3601HD 31/10/12, do I just add the clines or do I need anything else?

any help guys give me a shout clued up on these boxes so your welcome to pm if you need any help, i personally bought the box seperate

h mate can you help me plz thinking of going down the f3 road any help most welcome
many thanks
mbw

Hi mate, from personal experience I would buy box septate then get the 'gift'. When I started I bought a box and 12 months 'gift' deal, about a month later the 'gift' stopped. Again just personal preference but I wouldn't buy any more than 3 months 'gift' at a time as it can stop at any time.

i agree had the same issus with starview 7 box, looking to buy skybox, but where i i get the subs from

As Sky have started anti cs measures by pairing cards maybe a 12 month sub is not the way to go lol

As Sky have started anti cs measures by pairing cards maybe a 12 month sub is not the way to go lol
if thats what sky are doinf then i think any sub wont be good anymore...where did you hear this m8 ?....as that is not good news, will make my duo and solo a doorstop lol...paid a lot of money for these...and considering the new solo2 and duo2 are coming it wouldnt be wise to buy these expensive boxes.....or are they just rumours that you heard from your mate who heard it from a bloke in the pub....lol

i agree had the same issus with starview 7 box, looking to buy skybox, but where i i get the subs from

....lol..the guy im with has a crackin server, the best ive had and ive been with him for over a year now...

HD will go first but sd might have some life in it for a while... when it happens a euro sub will be on the cards for me,regards mdt

Not exactly a surprise now is it lads?

Its been a long time coming and anybody that invested a lot of money in having the latest stb's or other cs hardware/software etc are going to be upset,
the only thing I would miss is the sports,everything else is either repeats or can be got elsewhere :)

The satellite world does not contrary to beliefs held here end with sky tv.
There is so much more elsewhere.
And most of the time shown well before sky tv.

done if for you.. :)

any help guys give me a shout clued up on these boxes so your welcome to pm if you need any help, i personally bought the box seperate

hiya im just wondering if you can help please , weve bought a skybox f5s but how does the gift thing work , seen them on ebay for £20-£25 for 12months but how do you do it please help

hiya im just wondering if you can help please , weve bought a skybox f5s but how does the gift thing work , seen them on ebay for £20-£25 for 12months but how do you do it please help

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! regards mdt

Can anyone give me some guidance please regarding the cline / gift / premium channels please. Thinking about getting one of these!!
Thanks

Back