Skybox F3 lost all channels

insurin

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Skybox F3 12 months subscription which runs out in October, I bought it last October.

I downloaded an updated channel list one of AJ's so I could get the BT sports. I whacked it on, that was fine but not getting anything from BT Sports channels so I whacked another channel list on 5th August I think. That came on fine too. A few weeks ago I lost Sly Sports 2 HD and Sly Sports News HD so to get around this I just watched them in SD.

I thought updating to these new channel lists would have resolved the issue but they never. After googling I ended up doing a blindscan. At first I was seeing lots of channels being found but at the end of the search the box just freezes so I have to do a hard reboot. I tried again a few times and it was just the same.

I am at a point now where doing a blind scan yields no results at all. I have 3 different channels lists, the original which I backed up and 2 of AJ's. Whichever one I put on I cannot get any FTA channels on new mind others. BBC 1 saying scrambled. I have messed up somewhere but I am not sure where. I have my cline etc all backed up and need some help. Any pointers?

ok just to update

I have flashed firmware from October 2012 to January 2013 with file 3601HD_Backup.abs that I puchased on ebay last March but never flashed at the time as I thought I may lose my cline. I am all back up and running, I can swap between different tp_prog channel lists. SSP2HD and SSNHD still not working along with BT Sports. However at least I am up and running. The fault must have been due to the Skybox freezing after the blindscan. It must have mullered some files and reflashing it fixed the issue.

Just to note I never had to readd my cline files after flashing. I do have them backed up though.

Now back on ebay for latest channel list and firmware as not enough posts on here to download yet.

ok just to update

I have flashed firmware from October 2012 to January 2013 with file 3601HD_Backup.abs that I puchased on ebay last March but never flashed at the time as I thought I may lose my cline. I am all back up and running, I can swap between different tp_prog channel lists. SSP2HD and SSNHD still not working along with BT Sports. However at least I am up and running. The fault must have been due to the Skybox freezing after the blindscan. It must have mullered some files and reflashing it fixed the issue.

Just to note I never had to readd my cline files after flashing. I do have them backed up though.

Now back on ebay for latest channel list and firmware as not enough posts on here to download yet.

Never pay for list or firmware. They are all available online for free. As the post above says the lists are available on ajsat for free and always latest. Latest oe is from yesterday I belive and it has new movies superhero

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Come October bin this piece of crap and get yourself a decent receiver that works as it should, On second thoughts keep it save the money in the next few months it will be a worthless doorstop

Come October bin this piece of crap and get yourself a decent receiver that works as it should, On second thoughts keep it save the money in the next few months it will be a worthless doorstop

It my experience it works exactly as it should, no problems at all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back