Skybox f3 f5, subscription , cant i just do it myself without paying someone?

randomry

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all i am thinking of getting a skybox either a f3 or f5 , and i pretty much know how to set it up and that but this "gift " thing is confusing me slightly, have i got this straight a gift is an amount of time were you recieve what you want to recieve fior free for a set amount of time until the "gift" runs out,?

Few questions...

Who exactly would i be paying this subscription to?

How to do it myself?

Surely i can just do this myself via a workaround, i really want to see what all the fuss about is with these boxes but i refuse to pay a faceless person or whatever when i could be doing it for free myself, could anyone give me any advice on how to do this? It is purely for my own interests

I am afraid going into too much detail of how it all works is not allowed on this forum but basically if you want to do it on your own you will have to pay sky for a sub for the channels you want to watch. I will pm.

Hello all i am thinking of getting a skybox either a f3 or f5 , and i pretty much know how to set it up and that but this "gift " thing is confusing me slightly, have i got this straight a gift is an amount of time were you recieve what you want to recieve fior free for a set amount of time until the "gift" runs out,?

Few questions...

Who exactly would i be paying this subscription to?

How to do it myself?

Surely i can just do this myself via a workaround, i really want to see what all the fuss about is with these boxes but i refuse to pay a faceless person or whatever when i could be doing it for free myself, could anyone give me any advice on how to do this? It is purely for my own interests

if you want to learn how to do it get yourself a cheap XXX card for £30 and learn using that.. when your confident you can set it all up then you can invest in a high priced sub and swap with like minded people. FORGET the uk providers,regards mdt

I am afraid going into too much detail of how it all works is not allowed on this forum but basically if you want to do it on your own you will have to pay sky for a sub for the channels you want to watch. I will pm.

Hi mahrkpat, any chance you could send me PM as well?
I have been looking at a F5S box and my local guy qouted me £160 when I have found same box for like 60 on ebay but im completely new to this so any input would be highly welcomed.

no you can't do it yourself unless you have a sub, which means you'll be paying ofr it anymway

if you want to learn how to do it get yourself a cheap XXX card for £30 and learn using that.. when your confident you can set it all up then you can invest in a high priced sub and swap with like minded people. FORGET the uk providers,regards mdt

could you send me a link for this card ? cheers

Back