should i get 7000hd

martin.uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys after getting budget hd box not assed bout the free gift all i want it for is hd and so i can put my own cline in to it would it work if i input my own cline in box and can take old cline free gift out? wot are these boxes like with other clines i have dreambox 500 its works fine with my cline just want hd box were i can run my cline

Hi guys after getting budget hd box not assed bout the free gift all i want it for is hd and so i can put my own cline in to it would it work if i input my own cline in box and can take old cline free gift out? wot are these boxes like with other clines i have dreambox 500 its works fine with my cline just want hd box were i can run my cline

hi mate the spiderbox would be a good buy, dont rule out the gift a few good chans available that are difficult to get via c/s
you can put your own cline in however ensure that cccam ver is 2.1.2 or lower otherwise you very well may suffer glitches / freezing
a fix to cure this is being worked on

ok i have 1 meter motorised dish they ok on the motor and i get all sats unlocked on my cline so i prob wont use free gift could i keep t in the box or take it out if i wanted to? woulnt it conflict with my cline

No conflict at all...
Can be your CCcam + Newcam + Gft =Neovostream+ service+ Csnet

Back