Dumping Kaon Boxes

Idioma Inglês apenas por favor
English language only please

Ok kaon from Portugal how to extract the boxkey/ rsa on LAN Open ports are, 111 and 8000 what can bee done? Or have other more easy to do this ?

Ok kaon from Portugal how to extract the boxkey/ rsa on LAN Open ports are, 111 and 8000 what can bee done? Or have other more easy to do this ?
Very easy, you must put box on update mode, then enter on telnet...

What kind of SoC is there in this KAON, is it still 7358?

And here we have a new block 00 00 01 70.

THX @Benfica200

Cau Adas

There are some gold keys you may want to try with are not public and highly potent (I heard) for b cm.
I also hope to get to that point but the ladder process without compiling code and testing is difficult.

There are some gold keys you may want to try with are not public and highly potent (I heard) for b cm.
I also hope to get to that point but the ladder process without compiling code and testing is difficult.
?!

Dear @Ferret do you happen to have access to following file ? Needed to check if have access to registers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still work on the Boxes after i Killed 2 of them and it takes me some time to get some new ones sowhere on ebay and other sources the game is still going on

in next days i will Update what till now is Possible or not possible :)
in next days i will Update what till now is Possible or not possible

Feb 7, 2022

Dumping Kaon Boxes

I hope you are still alive the only question is for which next days

in which year ? ? ?

2023 ? ? ?

Last edited:
Hello ,
I have a Kaon CO 13000HD receiver v.3.3 - left by the operator.
Does anyone know what processor, data ram it supports, so I can find the software on which brand model it can be flashed

thanks

cpu is BCM7358 ! too in receiver is spi flash and nand. both is crypted ... if you no have default uart open not chance for you

BTW: for what conax provider you wanted solution ?

Back