Rbm

I half put it back and I can't see Craft Extra in Entertainment bouquet.

I see it after Craft in Shopping.

I also don't see any channel numbers higher than those of the Adult ones. Highest channel number I can see is 676.

Craft isn't in there now I did what you asked
Nickelodeon is in sport still
Will have to check later or tomorrow wife is now watching the box

Posted using Tapatalk

Maybe it's not deleting old bouquets as it should ?
Tomortow I'll take some screenshot mate

Posted using Tapatalk

It's not foolproof as it could still be held in memory in which case could still need putting box to sleep with telnet first to flush it out of memory like you had to the other day with telnet command "init 4", etc

I still can't see it on this half put back together ABM/RBM I have.

Try again removing bouquets via menu again then scan again when you next have time. Failing that, could you do the init 4 thing I mentioned earlier in this thread (as a last resort).

Unfortunately, this problem can happen when two different bouquets

Np mate will try as soon as I can

Posted using Tapatalk

After removing files from etc/enigma2 and providers.cache all seems to be in order @ketmp

during today I will go through my bouquet and RBM and see what differences there are :)

EDIT: Nickelodeon is still in sports for me

Attachments

• sports.jpg
    sports.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
@Rat,

ratsbouquetsports.jpg

Here is mine. Just need to find out why there is a difference.

I've uploaded the two main files that I'm currently using now so could you do a config update, delete bouquets (menu should hopefully do) and scan again.

If that doesn't work, could you try looking through the PMs I recently sent and look for the satellites.xml and update that. It has to be my one because then I'll know if problem was satellites.xml or not :)

Last edited:
I've uploaded the two main files that I'm currently using now so could you do a config update, delete bouquets (menu should hopefully do) and scan again.

What files mate ? New ones ?

Cleared bouquets as you asked and it didnt work

Changed .xml you the one you sent via PM, didnt work

Totally cleared bouquets with init 4 etc, didnt work

:( still got Nickelodeon in sports also sky sports ROI at the end of the sports bouquet is back

even tried sequence with reboot before scanning to see if that helped but nothing changed

Can you do a config update from menu and try again please.

The roi sports is my fault I added them at end but just need to find out why u have kids channel and I don't

Last edited:
I will mate. But I have done this several times
Or are you making changes to test

Posted using Tapatalk

I made changes earlier and it ensures we're both using same files

If you're still getting that channel after you have updated config files then can you remove your line and backup the image and send us a link. Don't know if it can be uploaded to private webspace

Ive it all again very slowly lol

I updated config files
put box to sleep
ftp'd in and removed everything apart from settings file
then removed provider file from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/RatsBouquetsMaker/providers
wake box
and run scan

Nickelodeon still in sport

@Rat,

Good news and bad news....

The problem appears to be area specific. If you choose Granada, it's fine and I also looked at few other areas and they seem fine but when I select London it's back again.

What happens is RBM (or ABM) gets original channel details from Sky for the area chosen and then after that it basically swaps channels around so instead of BBC 1 being 101, it's now 1.

In my area and some other areas, that channel is normally is on 1157 (according to ABM) but i'm guessing in London area and maybe some others, it's on a different channel. It's probably not officially broadcast in all areas so is added in by ABM so other areas get to view it as well.

I'm going to PM Abu and ask him for suggestions on possible workarounds. I think he may suggest add as ID or something.

I swear I was just sitting here and I thought I wonder if its an area thing !!!! Wish I thought of it and posted earlier lol

OK Kev thanks mate :)

I believe you @Rat but others wouldn't lol.

I've got this as Notts TV in my area but is Notts TV a sports channel?

That is the channel it should be isn't it?

Also, do you not want the 5 sports ROI in sports bouquet? If not, where do you want them (if at all)? I added them as I thought some 3pm kick-offs may only be available in ROI rather than england!

Nots TV is Nottingham Forrest TV Isnt it ?like Chelsea, Man U etc

Id rather they be in be in Irish Variations when it comes back tbh Kev its where they have always been

Also Insight HD is missing from Entertainment and BBC Alba need putting in there too behind BBC Four if you dont mind

Back