openbox S9 hd pvr

ordered late tuesday afternoon . got mine landing today. so dont think he's a drop shipper or he could be a drop shipper with stock !!

i bought from china kecywan on msn she is the sales manager and is very helpful will send invoice so no duty to pay $30 is the limit

edogg

ordered late tuesday afternoon . got mine landing today. so dont think he's a drop shipper or he could be a drop shipper with stock !!

Order last night at 11.30pm, according to the DHL tracking number it was picked up at 9.30 this morning. So fingers crossed it should be with me tomorrow.

That sounds good service, I will let you all know how things go. :mexican:

got mind set up on 28e at the mo, great sound & picture, but i've got a motorised set up so going to try other sats at the weekend, has anyone already got this set up who could give me a little help what to do ?

many thanks

got mind set up on 28e at the mo, great sound & picture, but i've got a motorised set up so going to try other sats at the weekend, has anyone already got this set up who could give me a little help what to do ?

many thanks

i haven't got a motor but just put your longitude and latitude menu> Antenna & satellite Qick setting then set the motor to usals or diseqc1.2 the select the satellites from the sat list and do a multi sat search

edogg

box came today, easy to setup for freesat.
Just need to find out what the other menus do.

if anyone has any tips on using this box it would be cool as the User's Manual is a very basic guide and misses a lot of the menu options.

Pic quality is very good on HD :)

for multi sat motor setup choose Usals not diseqc

edogg

thanks for your help , changed settings to usals and works a treat :Clap:

waiting for my baby (box) to arrive from CHina
can anyone post a link for what to do for beginning with this box?
i was told by the seller that the latest firmware is on the box
how do you check if it has the latest one?
what else i got to do?

waiting for my baby (box) to arrive from CHina
can anyone post a link for what to do for beginning with this box?
i was told by the seller that the latest firmware is on the box
how do you check if it has the latest one?
what else i got to do?

Try this link here man. It says solomend but its same as yours.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/237998/
To check what firmware: Menu then info then look beside version. The latest is 31/8.
If you look at it, the firmwares are all dated and with time in them. I presume its when the programmer was finished

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the current firmware for the openbox s9?

mine says: VERSION HDS2-10-07-12:0290CMT

Last Firmware 31/08/10 Make sure to save your channel list first

Oh dear, I think I have just bricked my openbox using this update. After reloading the channel file I noticed there was no channels showing so I powered off with the remote. Now the front of the box is showing a "on" word on the display but nothing is working.

What can I do now????

Back