openbox S9 hd pvr

yeh,
I might enquire at the post office to see if I can pay for a return postage? Must be able to use Hong Kong Mail?

Hi all,

I am a noob at this. I need help please. I purchased an Open Box HD S9 2 days ago and like a div I selected the option 'Factory Default'. Now all my channels, when scanned again, are scrambled. When i recieved my box and hooked it all up, all the channels were unscrambled and could view them all.

I basically selected the factory default as very often i would get freezing and pixelated picture which was quite annoying and taught that this might do the trick. But obviously it didn't.

My box has no card either and was working fine. Please can someone help to restore it to the condition it was when i purchased it.

Thanks

Hi all,

I am a noob at this. I need help please. I purchased an Open Box HD S9 2 days ago and like a div I selected the option 'Factory Default'. Now all my channels, when scanned again, are scrambled. When i recieved my box and hooked it all up, all the channels were unscrambled and could view them all.

I basically selected the factory default as very often i would get freezing and pixelated picture which was quite annoying and taught that this might do the trick. But obviously it didn't.

My box has no card either and was working fine. Please can someone help to restore it to the condition it was when i purchased it.

Thanks

Contact who you got it from?

Thanks swanside. I will ring the person 2mrw. But unitil then is there anything I can do to fix the problem i.e download any files etc?

You really need to ring the guy you bought it from, it sounds like he had preloaded a share line on there for you.

hi all i decieded to take a plunge and baught an s9 for £89.99 .

Last edited:
hi all i decieded to take a plunge and baught an s9 for £89.99 from a uk dealer an to be blunt i don"t realy rate the box at all,how this box can be passed off as a linux based reciever is bullshit,linux boxes give you full rights to FTP keys an plugins and whatever else is available for use.and the firmware on the s9 saddly dose not offer that wich is quite crap,i am now wishing i"d have thrown the money at a dreambox 600 or maybe a TM500-600.ok i know its a pvr but so is my relook200s if i stream throw the eathernet port an my 200s is far more superior an it runs rings round the s9.this is my opinion but the s9 may suite others needs well.saddly not mine.

Thanks for that, good luck to ya now:Clap:

hi guys without sounding like i am back pedling mi post was not in ment to sound like i was slatting the box as its still early days for the s9 and no dout there is many improvments on there way for the s9.I surpose my barking comes from the use ov my 200s and how i can edit the box via ftp protocol,truefull its the first time i have had a sat box with what i would say is more ov a tailored firmware rather than it being open to editing for ones personal preferance.i baught my s9 coz the spec is good ie HDMI PVR common interface and common accsess smartcard usb updating eathernet lan port.i will hold my hands up an say i was maybe a little haysty in comenting on the s9 coz trueth be told i have only ran the box twice an that woz once for set up and second time with a cam in the box,sorry for ruffulling feathers if i have i should be a bit more restrained rather than impulsive with my opinions.sorry guys

When my box came it was only loaded with 28.2 free 2 air channels.
I had to scan in all the others and add my cline!

Back