motorised where am i going wrong

This is difficult to explain, without making me feel a right idiot I recently moved to a new location so I just guessed the position of south, and I now know that the satellite which I thought was at 4.8deg e wait for it **************!!! was in fact astra at 19 deg e I put the lnb setting to universal 9.750/10.600 so iam sorry to you all ,for all your help you have given me,which I do really appreciate so I have a level of 97% and quality of 80% so can I set up using this by changing the sat degree in the motorized settings and then send the motor back to zero or try to increase signal by manually moving the dish, I know its not thor but will it work? don't feel like starting over again my last system took less than 2 hours this has been 2 weeks!! regds gray

a phone app compass would have found South. If you were a Red Indian you'd have been scalped by your own :)

Hi to you all, everything working fine!!! thanks to everyone who has helped me, it just shows me that there are still nice people around, thanks again and the WORLDZ will here from me again.

rgds Gray.

You may do well to invest in a satellite meter. Glad you are sorted

Back