Manchester United thread

We will never stop getting what we want m8 pmpl. The hardest part is converting my mate gasman to the blue side. Will that happen?. hmm you never know. ;) :proud:

As the old song goes

All together now my old man said be a City fan and I said bollox your a clunt..your a clunt.
I'd rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it than be a City fan for just one minute, with ratchets and hammers, stanley knives and spanners well teach them City basquirts how to fight .. How to fight
I'd rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it than be a City fan !

Good luck though miggy pmsl

Last edited:
As the old song goes

All together now my old man said be a City fan and I said bollox your a clunt..your a clunt.
I'd rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it than be a City fan for just one minute, with ratchets and hammers, stanley knives and spanners well teach them City basquirts how to fight .. How to fight
I'd rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it than be a City fan !

Good luck though miggy pmsl

Hmm I can see I have my work cut out with you m8. It should be a great challenge and indeed an honour to say "I Miggy converted the gasman" pmsl :Laugh:

Hmm I can see I have my work cut out with you m8. It should be a great challenge and indeed an honour to say "I Miggy converted the gasman" pmsl :Laugh:

It will be like pissing into the wind miggy I am Trafford born and red :)

We will never stop getting what we want m8 pmpl. The hardest part is converting my mate gasman to the blue side. Will that happen?. hmm you never know. ;) :proud:

Its a good job we're not like you former Chelsea fans :Hit:

WTF has anyone seen my ginger Tom cat anywhere? it has been missing for months and it was last seen hanging about outside Old Trafford on Sir Matt Busby Way?

326369_1.jpg
curious-ginger-cat.jpg

WTF has anyone seen my ginger Tom cat anywhere? it has been missing for months and it was last seen hanging about outside Old Trafford on Sir Matt Busby Way?

This time it wasn't me Miggy. I'd have waited until he'd put on a bit more weight.

I have my suspicions, but I won't tell.

Chinese cat - inz59s.jpg

Last edited:
Having seen Gasman's song, I've responded in kind in the City forum.
All welcome, but don't forget your Manchester-entry visas.

Last edited:
Having seen Gasman's song, I've responded in kind in the City forum.
All welcome, but don't forget your Manchester-entry visas.

I know it's a bit naughty to reply to my own post, but I'm sure you'll all forgive me when you see Gasman's reply.
It's true class! Check it out.

326369_1.jpg
curious-ginger-cat.jpg

Terrible news for England's Euro campaign :(
Wayne Rooney has tested positive for a performance enhancing rug. :)

you boys looking forward to the dirty leeds being filthy rich and getting back to where we belong? the ARABS have arrived @ elland road. the bates years of misery over.

Can't wait Thommo I've always had a soft spot for Leeds tbh:)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

Terrible news for England's Euro campaign :(
Wayne Rooney has tested positive for a performance enhancing rug. :)

Don't worry Gasman... He got off by using video evidence of all his Euro performances.
Apparently he's suggested the same excuse to Ashley Young.
EUFA didn't have a leg to stand on!

Credit to Danny (middle name of 3, "Tackie") Welbeck. He was great. When are City going to sign him? <wg>

My (only) middle name was going to be something like Augustus, Archibald or Hercules, but I was born on a decently-named Saint's day so no worries. Hercules would have been ok anyway.
It was the name of the Steptoes' horse. :)

Can't wait Thommo I've always had a soft spot for Leeds tbh:)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

Wiz.. Either you're too young or too old to remember this...

At Old Trafford, a United supporter blew a whistle... The United players stopped playing... and Leeds scored.
Final score: United 0-1 Leeds United

In another game... Bobby Charlton was walking out of the tunnel and got a really painful kick on the back of his leg. He turned round and asked why he'd been kicked. "I just wanted to give you a taste of what to expect during the game.", said Billy Bremner.

Miggy... We've got a potential convert!

Back