Manchester United thread

Sorry I had to run next door to check. Yes this is definitely the Man United thread. There seems to be a lot of football talk in here and it is not about Man United how strange?.
others-197.gif

The bullshit doesn't work guys, council owned or not we still whooped your arse. Not bad for a group of council tennants. ;)

I kept hearing it said but I never really believe it...................Until Now !!!!

"Watch out for those Council Estate Kids !!! They will Mug you and steal everything off you !"

Well, now we are getting Victim Support and we will be back braver and stronger.

I kept hearing it said but I never really believe it...................Until Now !!!!

"Watch out for those Council Estate Kids !!! They will Mug you and steal everything off you !"

Well, now we are getting Victim Support and we will be back braver and stronger.

Don't worry m8 I know them all around there probably related to some. I will mention your name to them just so that they are aware of you on your next visit. Mwahahaha :Laugh:

Sorry I had to run next door to check. Yes this is definitely the Man United thread. There seems to be a lot of football talk in here and it is not about Man United how strange?.
others-197.gif

well, i'm a newbie here, but from what i see you pop in here more than yours, why is that mate? you a closet 'etihad' fan :lovestory

Not true that.

Hope we get him looks a decent player but there is very little chance Dortmund sells.

What makes you say it's not true?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

well, i'm a newbie here, but from what i see you pop in here more than yours, why is that mate? you a closet 'etihad' fan :lovestory

Not at all m8 I am a Man City fan and the reason I pop over to the red half is to keep my eye on you Rif raff. After all what would you talk about if I didn't come on the red thread you would be very lonely and have nothing to talk about. Pmpl toodle pips chaps ;) :whistle:

What makes you say it's not true?

Its on tribalfootball mate they make up so many stories about transfers being done every transfer window but very rarely have been proven right.

Secondly the player is in the Euros and if any move is to happen it will be after this competition. Also when last month we went in for Kagawa we also made an approach for Lewandowski and we were told he wouldn't be sold. One of the club executives at Dortmund has also said they won't sell Lewandowski and are working on a new deal for him which has been rejected as he wants more money.

I have heard there is a possibility that if we are able to convince them to sell then Berbatov and cash might do it. Although am not sure how Berbatov will fight in Jurgen Klopps high pressure system.

Watching Sneijders performance today i was left to wonder what might have been his eye for a defense splitting pass is amazing and was probably the best Dutch player on the field just a shame Van Persie was completely out of sorts.

So it's as much true as untrue then ;)

So it's as much true as untrue then ;)

Your post said 'Man Utd agree £16M Lewandowski deal with Borussia Dortmund'

That is completely untrue any agreed deal would appear on Official Manchester United Website first rather than on tribalfootball which is known to be full of it. No deal has been agreed so i wasn't wrong!!!

Your post said 'Man Utd agree £16M Lewandowski deal with Borussia Dortmund'

That is completely untrue any agreed deal would appear on Official Manchester United Website first rather than on tribalfootball which is known to be full of it. No deal has been agreed so i wasn't wrong!!!

Do you have a direct link to OT?

Can you honesty say that no transfer reported elsewhere before the utd website has never come true?

Jeez I don't know why I bothered posting that,

To all utd supporters I humbly apologise for getting your hopes up ;)

It was never my intention to have a go at you just merely pointing out tribalfootball is full of it.

Personally i hope i am wrong and the link you provided is correct factual as it will only make United stronger that is what we all want at the end of the day?

Its tribalfootball and i seen them put 90% rubbish on their site was more about them rather than you.

It was never my intention to have a go at you just merely pointing out tribalfootball is full of it.

Personally i hope i am wrong and the link you provided is correct factual as it will only make United stronger that is what we all want at the end of the day?

Its tribalfootball and i seen them put 90% rubbish on their site was more about them rather than you.

Fair enough but you could have stated that instead of saying "not true that" in the first place,

But I do get to say "told you so" if it turns out to be true lol :)

Fair enough but you could have stated that instead of saying "not true that" in the first place,

But I do get to say "told you so" if it turns out to be true lol :)

I hope so mate. I'll be as happy as you we get a new signing lol

Do you have a direct link to OT?

Can you honesty say that no transfer reported elsewhere before the utd website has never come true?

Jeez I don't know why I bothered posting that,

To all utd supporters I humbly apologise for getting your hopes up ;)

Wiz m8 don't put up with all this arguing m8 come and see me in my office and I am pretty sure the Blue half would make you most welcome. :Laugh:

Wiz m8 don't put up with all this arguing m8 come and see me in my office and I am pretty sure the Blue half would make you most welcome. :Laugh:

I don't know it's never ending with you blue lot. You've got somebody else's stadium, somebody else's celebration, somebody else's money and now your after somebody else's supporters pmsl.

Man united original and best ;)

Last edited:
I don't know it's never ending with you blue lot. You've got somebody else's stadium, somebody else's celebration, somebody else's money and now your after somebody else's supporters pmsl.

Man united original and best ;)

We will never stop getting what we want m8 pmpl. The hardest part is converting my mate gasman to the blue side. Will that happen?. hmm you never know. ;) :proud:

Back