Jtag Board for cloud ibox4?

So, if you want to help people to solve their problems with hardware, what is the reason to do not allow them download necessary information? after that download I will have a lot of questions and will post more then 5 posts.

Your a premium member you have no download restrictions 5 posts are not needed from you.

Please log out and back in.

^ you need 5 relevant posts that aren't considered to be just for getting that download and it doesn't count for 24 hours I believe

I read all 17 pages here, but cannot find the link to download BCM97335.msi file.
In the archive Jtag_solo2.zip I downloaded, was bcm7346.msi only.
Please help, thanks in advance.

I read all 17 pages here, but cannot find the link to download BCM97335.msi file.
In the archive Jtag_solo2.zip I downloaded, was bcm7346.msi only.
Please help, thanks in advance.
What you trying to jtag this thread is for cloud ibox 4 but you mention solo2 donloads.

Please give me the download link for files showed on the picture, post #41.

Hi not sure if im posting in the right place but i can fix cloud ibox 4, mini vu+ duo that are stuck on red light, just pm me.

very easy to fix and we can show you how to do it on here lol

Hi guys,

I also have cloud ibox 4 (mini vu duo) with red light and no usb any more.

How do fix this?

hi
forgive the intrusion but I have problems with my decoder model Magic Box I do not know if it is Chinese, But I have sugerito the welding points to connect it to the Cypress VCC 3.3 GND SDA and SCL, managing everything from the software Broadand Studio 3 but when I turn on the cypress and studio are disconnected "installed drivers"

Is windows recognizing the Cypress ?

I'll say from experience, jtagging with the Cypress board is best done on Window XP
Initially I used win10x64, after installing them manually I read the drivers in management as "Cypress no EEPROM" then I used winXPx86, it reads me the drivers in management as Broadcom test adapter As in the guide of the JTAG. I don't know anything else to do I too?!
Tried updating and activating Cypress eeprom with CyConsole firmware TE_USB_FX2.gen_3.iic

ps now the jamper I have to put it to bridge if not I have to install drivers that I do not even know what kind they are ?

dual jumper
Never worked for me the dual jumper only the single jumper worked when i did the cloud Ibox guide. I had both. Now that does not mean it does not work now it just didnt at the time i did the guide. And ive no knowledge of using the dual jumper. Ive jtagged a load of these for an old mate satfool as well as VU+ boxes and i did them all with the single jumper version.

Back