Fury v Chisora

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well what an absolute waste of time that was, two m8s having a punch up you scratch my back for a sh*t load cash.
I was always a big fan of Fury but of late he's slowly slipped into the panto they call boxing with all Fury's future opponents lined up in waite at ringside like a Santa meet n greet.

Fury could have taken him out at any point but preferred to drag it out for 10 rounds of slaps and hugs I actually turned it off after 4.

What made it worse was the under card, a total farce of unknowns probably paid peanuts so these 2 could bag it all, and my question is, why didn't he fight Daniel Dubois ? he was ready.

A quarter of all Furys fights (8 in all) were against 3 opponents Wilder 3, Chisora 3, McDermott 2, and if you look through the list of the rest it's mainly made up of nothing more than rubbing rags who have never been heard of since.

Eddie Hearn was right when he said, he slapped a potential £300million fight contract on the table and said sign that in 7 days but gave Chisora 2 weeks, again Fury talking utter bollucks again.

Then there's Fury's ramblings which are becoming as annoying as f*ck retiring not retiring, then going on about opening a 2nd hand car sales when he retires, yeah right is that to make Joe public think your one of the lads ??.

Like I said I use to like him but he's slowly slipped into politics and b*llshit waffle that makes up today's boxing. It's like he's took a leaf the Jack Paul promotional seIf help book.

If I sit down and compare him to some of the all time greats in the heavyweight division he wouldn't make my top 20. Like I said, at one point he was a sound guy but that last night was farcical.

If you went Spurs last night you were robbed

He can only fight the mandatory challenges from the WBC list of fighters and those that are willing to sign the agreed contracts.
Daniel Dubois is not even a WBC mandatory challenger. He is a WBA mandatory challenger and Usyk holds that belt but Dubois ain’t beating Fury imo anyway.
Fury called out Usyk and Joyce and said he would fight any of them. I think he would fight anyone they put in front of him tbh.
Now it’s down to the governing bodies, promoters and TV networks to decide who fights who, and work out a contract for both fighters to agree on. That’s how boxing works and it may not be pretty, but that’s what you’ve got for now.

Fury fought John McDermott twice after a close win on points in the first fight there was a rematch then for the vacant English heavy weight title which fury won
 He beat Chisora first time who was favourite for the British and commonwealth heavy titles.
He beat Chisora a second time to take chisoras European heavyweight title.
Fury was robbed by a draw against wilder in first fight.
Fury Ko'd wilder in the contracted 2nd fight.
Fury Ko'd wilder in the contracted 3rd fight.
Beats Chisora in non mandatory easy 3rd fight.

I'll never watch 2 fat bell*nds fight,
If I wanted too I'll just go the local pub
even tho I could of watched it, I did not and would never ever pay for this tripe :rolleyes:

You look a Wilder big athletic build, shit footwork and can’t fight on the back foot🙄

Just cos ya fat doesn’t mean you can’t fight.
Fury maybe 19 stone but he has great footwork and movement for such a a big guy.
I think you need to go to specsavers 🤓

I think you need to go to specsavers 🤓
He is unbeaten for a reason and it isn’t cos he fat it’s because he can box. If you can’t see that you then you don’t know much about boxing.
You only have to look at what fat little Andy Ruiz did to the big muscular Anthony Joshua in their first fight.
It doesn’t matter how big and muscular you are. If you can’t box you ain’t guna be a champion long.
I will say though the calibre of heavyweight fighters in this era, is not great to be honest imo.

He is unbeaten for a reason and it isn’t cos he fat it’s because he can box. If you can’t see that you then you don’t know much about boxing.
You only have to look at what fat little Andy Ruiz did to the big muscular Anthony Joshua in their first fight.
It doesn’t matter how big and muscular you are. If you can’t box you ain’t guna be a champion long.
I will say though the calibre of heavyweight fighters in this era, is not great to be honest imo.
Its all fixed mate 100%
He ain't no Cassius Clay or Mike Tyson :rolleyes:

Its all fixed mate 100%
He ain't no Cassius Clay or Mike Tyson :rolleyes:
Ali will be turning in his grave, calling him that but imo the greatest sports star that ever lived.
Now Iron Mike was a pure beast in his prime and trained by the legendary Cus D’Amato but with the death of Cus was ruined by money, women and fame. Oh yeah and Don king 🙄

Back