Has ESPN SD moved to oscam?

And are you sure the server is using CCcam and not oscam?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

It doesnt clear on his 500s m8 using the same server but thats on cccam2.1.4 afaik
Strange one this :(

And are you sure the server is using CCcam and not oscam?

Yes m8 i check with my man last night the server is running on a 600 running CCcam.

If you only have cccam working without any help from oscam then ESPN isnt clearing ,Hd is fine , but standard def, espn and espn america, doesnt clear, so my question is can oscam be inserted on to the existing box/server without effecting what you have already got set up

If you only have cccam working without any help from oscam then ESPN isnt clearing ,Hd is fine , but standard def, espn and espn america, doesnt clear, so my question is can oscam be inserted on to the existing box/server without effecting what you have already got set up

Some people have it clearing on CCcam 2.2.1 from a CCcam server

Some people have it clearing on CCcam 2.2.1 from a CCcam server

cheers Ian i wasnt a where its clearing at all with just cccam so will look into this and report back

It doesnt clear on his 500s m8 using the same server but thats on cccam2.1.4 afaik
Strange one this :(

Yes m8 i check with my man last night the server is running on a 600 running CCcam.

Ok not to do this to death lol but is your man,the man or does he get his feed from elsewhere before it gets to you?

Ok not to do this to death lol but is your man,the man or does he get his feed from elsewhere before it gets to you?

I thought the same mate but from the same source it doesnt clear on his 500s on 2.1.4

Could be worth getting a copy of naps CCcam and trying it

i will double check to see if that version 2.2.1 works cheers Ian

would it help if I backup my image from my 500s and send it to someone to try?

I thought the same mate but from the same source it doesnt clear on his 500s on 2.1.4

Could be worth getting a copy of naps CCcam and trying it

where is the CCcam file stored on the 800se i will try it on my 500s

where is the CCcam file stored on the 800se i will try it on my 500s

Cccam config is in var / etc

Cccam in usr / bin

I'm using an 800se as a server with my own card on Cccam 2.21, espn sd not clearing for server or clients, hd ok.

You can use the config on the 500 but the binary is different, you can't use an E2 binary on an E1 box.

i found that out ealier, throught i had stuffed my 500s up, but put CCcam back on that i just saved in case :)

Ive tried cccam 2.1.4, 2.2.1 and 2.1.3/Newcs167 and none are clearing Espn SD

is anyone with a local card clearing ESPN SD using just CCCam ? If not...it would suggest that wherever your share is coming from is probably using Oscam as a card reader.

is anyone with a local card clearing ESPN SD using just CCCam ? If not...it would suggest that wherever your share is coming from is probably using Oscam as a card reader.

Thats what I thought m8 but theblueirish is using a local and clearing on CCcam

Thats what I thought m8 but theblueirish is using a local and clearing on CCcam

Intresting, I might have a play with this when I get a chance I have a 2nd DM500 configured for server running CCCAM 2.3.0, I could try swapping my local to that box and seeing if I get ESPN SD clearing with CCCam 2.3.0 as the card reader...

Ok rule napsters set up out his se clears on a back up line not the same line as the 500.
Sorry for the red herring lads.

Back