Has ESPN SD moved to oscam?

well something to rule out, I have two cards one ROI and one UK, both still working using DM500s and pli images, (one jade other openpli). entiltlements upto 5-11-12

Are you using Oscam to read your cards?

I am still clearing ESPN HD and SD without any issues. Using Oscam as the card reader. This probably isnt a new thing for which a fix has been issued, because im running the last stable version of OScam #6089 1.10rc. Theres been several experimental builds since then.

You will using Oscam m8,
the problem seems to be mainly CCcam but it can also fail to clear if you are using a whitelist on Oscam and dont have the correct ecm length stated in the list, using no whitelist on Oscam it clears apparently

looks like I chose a good time to migrate CCCam to Oscam then...only moved about a month ago :) . I dont have a whitelist enabled at the minute.

something to do with this

ecmwhitelist = 0963@000000:3E,42,44,45,47,4E,53,54,61,62,68,69,6A ,6B,6D,6F,71,72,73,77,78,79,7A,7C,7D,7E,80,8B
ESPN have changed ecm to 7A - few others added.

Espn hd is using 85. Oscam users need to add 85 to their whitelist is not present.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sky channels including ESPN do not always use the same ecm lenght. If you keep an eye on Oscam webif you will occasionally notice the use different ecm lengths, its a case of spotting the ecm when the channel fails to decode and then add it to the whitelist.

There are 2 different versions of ESPN, the domestic and Pub version - maybe one is working and the other isn't in CCcam.

There are 2 different versions of ESPN, the domestic and Pub version - maybe one is working and the other isn't in CCcam.

I have two different freq versions of ESPN SD and neither seem to clear using CCcam,is there a separate freq for the Pub version?

pub version is on 11584 h 27500 2/3
non pub version is on 12285 v 27500 2/3

both clearing here using cccam

Im sure nap has it clearing with 2.2.1 on an se

Thats the thing m8 some people say its clearing and some not,
It doesnt really matter to me as I can clear it on Oscam but I dont like not knowing why things dont work :)

Back