2015 Peugeot 2018 Allure E-Hdi diagrams

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same mate who has wired his home lighting Mumbai style now has a problem with his car heater blower not working. He's had about 100 relatives look at the problem and still not working. Now he wants me to take a look.
I have given him info I've picked up from the net and it sounds like his extended family have tried all these possible causes.

He says there is no power going into the circuit but no-one has been able to find the fuse. I know that it will be fuse protected and switched by a relay but finding info is proving to be extremely difficult. Would appreciate it if someone has a wiring diagram that covers the above model.

I have to assume he has followed my previous suggestions but can't take it for granted. However if the weather and my energy allows tomorrow and I take a look I would prefer to have been able to study the circuit first.

I've been told you should search for "SEDRE and DocBackup 2013" and you will find where you can download the Peugeot 208 Workshop Manual.
Oops, mistake in the title. Should have read

2015 Peugeot 2008 Allure E-Hdi diagrams​

Can a mod or even spud fix that for me please 😂 😂 😂

I've been told you should search for "SEDRE and DocBackup 2013" and you will find where you can download the Peugeot 208 Workshop Manual.
Just watched a youtube video about the installation and not exactly straightforward and in Francais but feasable. Bit concerned about the torrents aspect though especially as it isn't for me personally.

Great find though mate, really appreciate it. I had checked a few pdf's through servicebox which didn't have the circuits but gave fuse locations but never really helped. Will consider taking your hint further tomorrow when the whisky has worn off. ;)

All sorted. I just got back from doing it. I must have told him at least 3 times to check the connector that carries the power to the resistor. Even told him roughly where it was. Instead they had checked the connector from the resistor to the fan.
It didn't work when I installed a replacement connector even though I had restored power. Turns out he had replaced the resistor. Putting the original one back on got it all working.

I've known this guy from school days yet we still appear to need a translator :rolleyes:

Back