Has ESPN SD moved to oscam?

Hi Guys,

Sorry to sound naive, but I have read through all the posts, but still confused on this matter.

I currently use CCcam as a server (both clients and server on CCcam), but due to not being able to accept 3SPN I would have to move the server to Oscam.

The problem I have is, I am a total newbie in the sense of anything away from CCcam and been looking for a step by step guide on how I can access 3SPN and also share with my clients without having to change anything in their receivers.

Also if I use Oscam as just a reader do I still use CCcam on my end to share to clients on CCcam?

Sorry guys, but I have tried my best to follow the posts, but without any joy.

Have a read through this thread mate, it seems to explain everything you need. Good luck.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/292054/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Sorry to sound naive, but I have read through all the posts, but still confused on this matter.

I currently use CCcam as a server (both clients and server on CCcam), but due to not being able to accept 3SPN I would have to move the server to Oscam.

The problem I have is, I am a total newbie in the sense of anything away from CCcam and been looking for a step by step guide on how I can access 3SPN and also share with my clients without having to change anything in their receivers.

Also if I use Oscam as just a reader do I still use CCcam on my end to share to clients on CCcam?

Sorry guys, but I have tried my best to follow the posts, but without any joy.

you dont need to use oscam/c**am if you dont want to. just download a uk ready version of oscam then put your clients details in oscam.user. ive posted the 3 files you need to edit with your details ect,regards mdt P.S. mods if ive stepped over the line then delete where needed and accept my apologies

oscam.server

[reader]
label = xxx.uk
protocol = internal
device = /dev/sci0
caid = uk caid
ecmwhitelist = uk caid:3E,4F,42,44,45,47,4E,53,54,56,61,67,62,68,69,6A,6B,6E,6D,6F,71,72,73,77,78,74,79,7A,7C,FFFFFFFF,7E,80,8B,85
detect = cd
mhz = 500
cardmhz = 357
ident = uk caid:000000
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
blockemm-unknown = 1
lb_weight = 101
auprovid = uk caid

oscam.conf

[global]
logfile = /var/log/oscam.log
failbantime = 10
cachedelay = 120
nice = -1
maxlogsize = 50
preferlocalcards = 1
saveinithistory = 1
lb_mode = 1
lb_nbest_readers = 2

[monitor]
hideclient_to = 15
appendchaninfo = 0

[newcamd]
port = your port@uk caid:000000
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
keepalive = 1

[cs357x]
port = your port

[cccam]
port = your port
reshare = 1
version = 2.2.1
nodeid = E7CC04A5103014D0

[dvbapi]
enabled = 1
boxtype = none
user = Local

oscam.user

[account]
user = any user
pwd = any pwd
group = 1
cccmaxhops = 2
cccreshare = 1
keepalive = 1

The problem user njies01 was having has been resolved,as far as I can make out he had an error in his configs,
I did ask him to post here to clarify but nothing so far :)

Sorry I was out of the country.

My config is fine but I had no choice but to change my server to run on oscam rather than cccam which I am still trying to get used having used cccam for many years. My other boxes (clients) in the house (as I don't share outside) still run on CCCAM.

I am here to help and feel free to PM me.

Once again thanks to all you good people who make this site a really helpful one.

Back