Digitalworldz F1 League 2018

I have but number 1 & 2 driver did not finish neither did merc

e5b6456cc3562569eb35cc1d6c403540.jpg

Rawsy only went and got a pitwalk pass!!!

Hate that guy!!

I’ll start a thread with photos.

Lucky sod, enjoy it, done that a couple of times . Great experience and atmosphere.

I haven't been to the thread/forum in ages . What a season full of madness it's been and me 1st from almost last and being honest i forgot to look at my team during the triple header.

Rawsy i hadn't see you were going, hope you had a blast!!! As the time drew closer we wanted to go but i asked for babysitters and couldn't get any :(

We have only just bought tickets for next year tonight :), Presale are up already, going to stowe B and taking our eldest who will be 18 and we'll be camping at woodlands, no doubt it'll be good craic with the annual hunt for Alan .

Looking forward to the pictures, where did you watch from?

It was great, Alan was being sought again lol not as much as previous years though thank god.

Good to hear as it gets a bit tiring :) we're camping in family so hope its a bit quieter altho our train of thought is that it's less of a walk lol :p

They now do a silent disco when it gets later. It’s pretty funny watching a few hundred people raving with no music lol. They do sing along to some of the songs though but it is much quieter than previous years. The whole crowd seemed pretty quiet this year tbh.

They had the silent disco last year when we were there, we didn't see it but the ones in the tent next to us went and said it was funny and a bit strange lol.

We didn't do to much at the campsite tbh, after walking to various locations on the track and waiting to try and get pictures i was always happy to rest, next year it will be different we'll be a lot closer and a bit wiser.. i think.

Really enjoyed yesterdays race, this season is going up down and sideways. Yesterday was like a wish come true the way it panned out :D

There have been some cracking races this year. Hope it carries on this way. The Ferrari’s look really quick now though, hope Mercedes can get back on top of them.

It’s strange how the past few races the fastest car didn’t win.

Seams the rule book is out the window, nothing has gone the way i thought it would. We just need the midfield teams to close the gap to be in the mix.

Me leading the league is just as messed up, i had a real bad start and no race has been predictable :eek: more luck than skill lol.

Back