Digitalworldz 2020 F1 Fantasy League

Probably, just had to change some stuff in my team.

See riccardo is in McLaren and sainz Ferrari next year. Good move all round

I would have rated ricciardo over sainz and would have thought Ferrari would have gone for him.
Probably want to get no1 and no2 for leclare to settle down.

Reactions: gez
really dont think sainz will be second best to anyone he seems a strong headed young guy but time will tell

Then we will see another battle at Ferrari, team orders will apply so we will see Ferrari's number one driver emerge.

really dont think sainz will be second best to anyone he seems a strong headed young guy but time will tell

I have nothing against sainz, just think leclare will dominate him.

Leclerc has 1 year in the car, sainz has non

I will just be glad when it gets going, I was all revved up for the start in March then the bloody Corona nonsense struck.
As for Leclerc/Sainz I like then both, and both talented, but I think Leclerc is a world champion in waiting, Sainz will win races but always be no 2 in my opinion.

I will just be glad when it gets going, I was all revved up for the start in March then the bloody Corona nonsense struck.
As for Leclerc/Sainz I like then both, and both talented, but I think Leclerc is a world champion in waiting, Sainz will win races but always be no 2 in my opinion.

Indeed, a solid driver and fully deserves to be in f1 but a little something missing in comparison to some of his rivals.

Starting to get withdrawal symptoms now lol, a few more races cancelled :( going to be a strange and short season when it gets going, Ps dont underestimate the impact that Carlos Sainz will make at Ferrari(imho) I dont think he will get dominated in any way shape or form,but i think we are facing some fantastic rivalry when we all get going....Roll on

I'll miss the Japanese gp, Street circuits I can manage without especially Monaco, has to be the most boring gp of the season. Maybe it was a classic in the 50's /60's, but not now the cars are so wide.

Roll on this weekend, hopefully a good race. Be interesting to see how the drivers react to their new teams, Ferrari is going to look interesting this year.

Watching FP now, good to see cars back where they belong😁😁😁

Not seen today but will watch the race, I imagine of all the sports impact by no crowds F1 is least affected from the the view perspective.
premier league football has been awful but the championship not so bad, think F1 will be good as crowds but add a lot to the viewing experience.
either way good to get some races again.

It’s listening to Hamilton talk shit that is putting me off.

Reactions: gez
He needs to do his job and not use his fame or position to preach about blm, he is risking losing a lot of fans and so is Mercedes by having it on the car

hahaha he should talk about blm. should pay your taxes to help the under privilaged first

Ok who's ready, Beer check, munchies check, remote check, can't gag the wife or send her out cos she enjoys it as much as me.
Please Lewis don't spoil it and make any political statements or "taking the knee" it's sport .

Well said!! If he does take a knee I hope he is on his own looking like a tit.
Equality is one thing, blm are totally another!
Politics and sport don’t mix. I believe the fia have rules about this sort of thing to. Of course it’s one rule for one though isn’t it.

Back