Dear all, I am almost new to all this

samnr1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hope you can help, i have got a TM Twin OE for a while now. I have tried to record to a external device that connects with a USB cable, but every time i try it says unable to record because of the format. However i have used a Pc to format it but still unable?! can anyone help if i am not mistaken the size is less than 500 GB
Looking forward to hear from you!
cheers

Hi mate, thanks for your reply.I have also done that first,but since it still did not work, i did use a Pc to format it.
Do i need to download any other SW? thanks for your help.

What type of external drive is it Technomate has always been known for being very choosey when it comes to compatible drives and usb pens but I thought them day's were over.

I have had terrible experience with some of there boxes and have been through hand full's of decent kingston pens and stuff to find one that worked, In the end I think I found a cheap none branded pen from Tesco.

They should really send you a list of compatible hardware pens and drives with the boxes :(

It let me format my tb hdd but cant see all of the capacity... so usin pen drives too

If you have formatted the drive to fat32 you can only store files upto 4GB it should be formatted to NTFS !!!!

Did you use the box to formatt your drive what size drive is it ? what model ?

I have not touched a TM box for years so cant help I think you need someone with a TM Twin OE to shed some light on the subject.

Back