Cloud Ibox 3

can u clear it more plez, u mean u have a original or clone ibox3 ?, if clone u have , so u flashed universal bootloader by jasek & flashed any of those images in original cloud-ibox3 /index /images (not ferret backup) , i need to knoe universal bootloade + original images for ibox3 , is ok?

Use the jasek universal bootloader then any cloudix image you want any.

Obviously youll need to swap the dvb.ko on original images ive done that in the backups for ease of use for people using them.

Use the jasek universal bootloader then any cloudix image you want any.

Obviously youll need to swap the dvb.ko on original images ive done that in the backups for ease of use for people using them.

@ ferret i spoke today with lily @ airdigital , she told me now the all box r updated with bootloader from manufacture & i dont need to update it , just she said i caaaan use any images from original site, but i am not sure for what she is saying coz seller always do easy way to sell , also i need to know is ur box is clone & what type u have ? i-e ibox1,2 or 3 , & if the original ibox-3 from airdigital is so cheap around 75 $ why ppl need to go for clone & fall in trouble of bricking their boxes?

today airdigital launch a new bootloader & new kernal & drivers in their images which will run only on their motherboard , so all those boxes ibox2plus & ibox3 that is not airdigital cant work with new bootloader, new drivers & new images from 05 August , unless Jacek will develop a new universal bootloader for these new images from 05 August

today airdigital launch a new bootloader & new kernal & drivers in their images which will run only on their motherboard , so all those boxes ibox2plus & ibox3 that is not airdigital cant work with new bootloader, new drivers & new images from 05 August , unless Jacek will develop a new universal bootloader for these new images from 05 August

Game of cat and mouse again. Lets hope JaceK can mod it again.

Back