Openvpn 2.3.3 or higher

Goy0

New Member +
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to make Openvpn 2.3.3 or higher works on my Vu Solo+ (Clone Cloud Ibox) but when kernel is updated (from 3.1.1) then enigma2 does not boot (kernel panic).

I have tried differents images, also tried to find openvpn ipk (and dependencies) but no succesful.

Have anyone got it?

Thanks in advance.

The main problem is I cant find a repository with Openvpn higher than 2.3.2. I found an old VIX image but dependencies also updated kernel, then enigma2 crashes when starting.

Have tried several things like using 2.3.2 (this openvpn version works good) but do not support tls 1.2 and server needs this TLS.

Trying to install openvpn separately but you need kernel-module-tun,differents libraries and openSSL, not easy to find all packages for this architecture.

I think there should be an easy way to do that, I dont know if I missed something.

The main problem is I cant find a repository with Openvpn higher than 2.3.2. I found an old VIX image but dependencies also updated kernel, then enigma2 crashes when starting.

Have tried several things like using 2.3.2 (this openvpn version works good) but do not support tls 1.2 and server needs this TLS.

Trying to install openvpn separately but you need kernel-module-tun,differents libraries and openSSL, not easy to find all packages for this architecture.

I think there should be an easy way to do that, I dont know if I missed something.
I think your knowledge of this plugin exceeds mine to be honest.

My VPN resides im my router i dont run VPN apps on any of my kit.

It does not recognise the usb ?

You know this probably but they are picky with usb stick try the smallest you have a in the flash directory rename the file named noforce to force and try again.

USB is not the problem, I have flashed firmware almost a hundred times trying to find the right firmware.

Now I cant access through com port.

I think its time for jtag...

Back