BK from samsung 2110c

Hi Guys.
Thx for all your help.
At least now I know the card is readable.
Can I use this BoxGetPC2 without having infinity programmer?

Or must I invest in a unlooper/glicher?

Thanks .
: multi ::Laugh:

Hi Guys.
Thx for all your help.
At least now I know the card is readable.
Can I use this BoxGetPC2 without having infinity programmer?

Or must I invest in a unlooper/glicher?

Thanks .
: multi ::Laugh:

BoxGetPC2 runns through your infinity phoenix sofware in phoenix mode mate, you set it up exactly as you did to run nagra and run BoxGetPC2 but it won't give you a result as the card is locked and will need glitching open.

Also be aware that by trying to read a locked card in NE you will have marked the otp area, maybe rendering it open to attack later, if your not planning to use the mosc this will not matter.

Hope this helps

Muskrat

Hi
Thanks Muskrat, it does help.

I will most likely use another card. I just need to get the BK numbers.

One last question, where can I buy it from and likely price. Any recommendations?

Thanks again for all your help.
:Bounce:

Hi
Thanks Muskrat, it does help.

I will most likely use another card. I just need to get the BK numbers.

One last question, where can I buy it from and likely price. Any recommendations?

Thanks again for all your help.
:Bounce:

I've never bought a glitcher for over 2 years now mate, for rom 11's I use an orange nexus, for r10's a blue nexus.

I can recommend TMC's stuff Tailor-Made Circuits these are the two glitchers he's got listed.

As it's a 2110 and the BK may well be fake, maybe you could see if someone will unloop the card for you, I wouldn't spend money when you have no other way of getting the BK from a 2110 and so many seem to be floating about with the fake BK on.

Muskrat

Ive got the powersync thats in muskrats link,never let me down yet,can recommend it.

It would be ideal if some with glitcher/unlooper would read the card as I don't think I will need it again.

thx

I've never bought a glitcher for over 2 years now mate, for rom 11's I use an orange nexus, for r10's a blue nexus.

I can recommend TMC's stuff Tailor-Made Circuits these are the two glitchers he's got listed.

As it's a 2110 and the BK may well be fake, maybe you could see if someone will unloop the card for you, I wouldn't spend money when you have no other way of getting the BK from a 2110 and so many seem to be floating about with the fake BK on.

Muskrat

muskrat m8 the orange nexus for rom11's ur on about m8.............. also iv ryed reading my mosc got the same data
Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF ** 81 71 A0 47 ** 44 4E 41 ** 50
30 ** 31 20 ** 65 76 ** 30 ** 3C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
ProviderID: 54
CamID: 24 85 FC 3B
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

wierd as it said ..........card status UNLOCKED / & everything else UNLOCKED in the eng menu, 'well im gonna try this other proggy , i know every1 keeps saying it will still need glitching but its godda b woth ago b4 splashing £40 out ...any way how many more boxs could i use the glitcher for getting the bk's off .
?

muskrat m8 the orange nexus for rom11's ur on about m8.............. also iv ryed reading my mosc got the same data
Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF ** 81 71 A0 47 ** 44 4E 41 ** 50
30 ** 31 20 ** 65 76 ** 30 ** 3C
ProviderID: 54
CamID: 24 85 FC 3B
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

wierd as it said ..........card status UNLOCKED / & everything else UNLOCKED in the eng menu, 'well im gonna try this other proggy , i know every1 keeps saying it will still need glitching but its godda b woth ago b4 splashing £40 out ...any way how many more boxs could i use the glitcher for getting the bk's off .
?

Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 34 4C
ProviderID: **
CamID: ** ** ** **
BackDoor login verified
Dumping Dataspace
Using BD0 Key: 25 16 35 5D D5 23 19 07 54 B7 9F 69 75 16 13 A2
Attempting to login to BD0
BackDoor login verified
Dumping CodeSpace
Reading ROM11 successful
Card read successfully
Efficiency: 100.0%, Packets: 141, Retries: 0, Time: 30.04s
Closing of COM2 was successful

Thats what an open card looks like mate, Your card is stopping reading at the first attempt to log into BD3, it's locked and will need opening.

As for the glitcher, you can use it for opening any amount of cards you like mate, all mosc's from all boxes can be opened but DO NOT ever mess with subbed stuff, or you may get more than you bargained for.

Hope this helps.

Muskrat

o.k muskrat thanks ................ i might get 1 of these glitchers ! & yep i see wat u mean with ur utput details .comp different 2 mine ! about these glitchers are they what people call unloopers ? > glitcher/unlooper the same < & how do they connect to most boxs .throu rs323 , or do u have 2 solder it on ? no m8 the box isent subbed someone gave it to me!

o.k muskrat thanks ................ i might get 1 of these glitchers ! & yep i see wat u mean with ur utput details .comp different 2 mine ! about these glitchers are they what people call unloopers ? > glitcher/unlooper the same < & how do they connect to most boxs .throu rs323 , or do u have 2 solder it on ? no m8 the box isent subbed someone gave it to me!

Hi,

You got it mate glitchers = unloopers, just a different name for the same thing.

They connect to the comp through a 15 pin D-sub (rs232) M>F serial lead and require a power source, I use a modem psu (12v 1.25A)

Hope this helps.

Muskrat

right m8 o.k thanks ......im gonna do some reading up about em' then see if its gonna b worth getting 1 ............................just 1 more question m8 for reading cards in general ,would u say by the data that i posted that i have my programmer set up right for reading cards , cheers muskrat !

right m8 o.k thanks ......im gonna do some reading up about em' then see if its gonna b worth getting 1 ............................just 1 more question m8 for reading cards in general ,would u say by the data that i posted that i have my programmer set up right for reading cards , cheers muskrat !

Yep, you got an answer from the comms and the reader responded with them settings, it's just that the card is locked.

Muskrat

Back