BK from samsung 2110c

I have infinity usb and have always used chip facing down.
But have tried both ways.
The odd thing is that it doesn't read any card through nagra.
is there any other way to read the card apart from nagra? I mean read the original mosc n t l card? I have a suspecion that it has trouble reading card through nagra, although it si fine using infinity usb own programme.
cheers: multi :

Card goes in contact patch down mate, when using NE are you using both of the leads that come with the proggy (usb+serial)?

It sounds to me mate that you haven't got everything set up right .Are you sure Nagra and your programmer are on the same com port ?

Judging by everything else he has said in this post Muskrat i can't see what else it could be .He said he even has trouble reading funs ?

Judging by everything else he has said in this post Muskrat i can't see what else it could be .He said he even has trouble reading funs ?

Yeah, wondered about that?

are they supposed to read funcards? Cos they don't either. It comes with the same error messages.

But then,

although it is fine using infinity usb own programme.

Hmmm, how can you tell if the inf software is working ok when it wont read any cards, unless he's try to use NE to access the fun's?

We need more info napazdak mate.

Muskrat

take us through step by step from you putting the card into the progger to you trying to read it in nagra mate sow e can see what your doing wrong

also have you put the progger into vcp mode?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

sounds to me its not in pheonix mode have you installed the software for the programmer and driver just search google for it then open the softwware and select pheonix mode it will put a little box in the tasdkbar menu nest to the clock sayng in pheonix mode then try reading it in nagra

or plug the usb in a dif usb port and when it says found new hard ware just click cancle and it will be in phoenix mode

Hi
Thanks for all your comments.

I have both the cable (serial and usb) connected.
The infinity works fine when programming funcard. No problems there at all.
But I have never ben able to read any card using nagra for some time, thats why I think maybe the programmer is at fault and the card is ok.

Are you sure Nagra and your programmer are on the same com port ?
yes, becuase it says, Opening of COM1 was successful
Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful
Just to clarify one more thing. I can't read fun cards using nagra, thats why i want to try
using another programme, to see if it will read the original mosc card

I will try using rom studio and xncs even if I have never used them before.

also have you put the progger into vcp mode?
whats vcp mode?

I just fireup infinity usb, select phoenix 3.68 and then click the read disc icon.
then use NE (i have alreday put that in windows 98 compatibility mode).
then I get the above reading.

I have alos installed the latest drivers for programmer.
Thx in advance

SUCCESS I think !

I changed com1 to coms 2 and got teh following info unsing nagraEdit:

Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: aa aa bb bb
aa aa aa aa aa aa
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
ProviderID: 54
CamID: 33 33 33 33
Using BD3 Key: 33 44 44 44 44
Attempting to login to BD3
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM2 was successful

I have chnaged some numbers , obviously.
can some one pls tell me if this means the card is ok for BK recovery? if yes how.

Thanks guy
:Kickassro

Hi m8
I know it's a silly question to ask but are you using the software for infinity 1.60 or the latest version. because the latest version will not work fully with the progy you have. Just a thought.

I am using latest drivers:
software version 1.60 Build:1529 release
driver version:1.10 Build :1190
firmware version:1.06

SUCCESS I think !

I changed com1 to coms 2 and got teh following info unsing nagraEdit:

Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: aa aa bb bb
aa aa aa aa aa aa
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
ProviderID: 54
CamID: 33 33 33 33
Using BD3 Key: 33 44 44 44 44
Attempting to login to BD3
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM2 was successful

I have chnaged some numbers , obviously.
can some one pls tell me if this means the card is ok for BK recovery? if yes how.

Thanks guy
:Kickassro

Thats it mate, you got the reader working in phoenix mode ok, its locked card so will need glitching to open it.

Muskrat

and finally he got it xmas eve yahooooooooo good going m8

if at first you dont succeed try try again

you'll need to run it through an unlooper like the t911 to open it mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Have you tried BoxGetPC2 this is a great little program for reading mosc's put your infinity into VCP mode as stated then make sure the com ports are set the same. Bingo it'll get your bk for you This program has worked for me were all the others has failed good luck

Back