BK from samsung 2110c

napazdak

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

this is my first samsung box.
I have read most files related tot his box that I can put my hands on,and I am after afew strating suggestions please.

I know for a fact that the box and the card are paired.

I know I may need to use glitches, loopers etc etc. but whats the first thing to try to get the bk keys off the card?

It had the orinial card in it (I think its mosc type, blank white with the words ***: on it)

any help will be most welcome.
by the way i ahve phonix programmer and have tried just using Negra edit but it say:

Opening of COM1 was successful
Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful

help plz

If its a 2110 then almost certainly the card will be locked so you may as well go straight to glitcher. Attempting to open it any other way will mark the OTP section making the card vulnerable later on.

hmm, a blank white card doesn't sound like a Mosc. Maybe you have on of the unmarked titanium type cards. Real N T L cards dont tend to be plain white.

Last edited:
Hi m8 If it's plain white then it's not mosc card. It's either titanium or opus

Hi
Thanks for your post.
It is actually n t l letters in white background.

i hope I havent damaged it by trying to read it with NE.

Any idea where I can get the glitcher?
thx

if its sayimg atr string invalid then the card is fooked you could try giving the chip a clean and try read in nagra but if it comes back with the same fault then its goosed as you cannot get the keys from 2110 any other way

p.s make sure you have your progger set to phoenix mode or it will say the same thing atr

if its sayimg atr string invalid then the card is fooked you could try giving the chip a clean and try read in nagra but if it comes back with the same fault then its goosed as you cannot get the keys from 2110 any other way

p.s make sure you have your progger set to phoenix mode or it will say the same thing atr

Another one bites the dust? :roflmao:

Muskrat

Hi
Thanks for your suggestions.
isn't there any way to use unlooper, glitcher etc to get the bk numbers from this card?
:mexican:

not if its showing no atr

the only other way is if u know an engineer who can get a hit to the box

If its a 2110 then almost certainly the card will be locked so you may as well go straight to glitcher. Attempting to open it any other way will mark the OTP section making the card vulnerable later on.

hmm, a blank white card doesn't sound like a Mosc. Maybe you have on of the unmarked titanium type cards. Real N T L cards dont tend to be plain white.

'well' iv got 1 & i know that the card is NOT locked , its the original card & hasent been touched since day1. right so are u saying that with these boxz the only way 2 get the bk's is with a glitcher ? evan if everythings unlocked & o.k iv read the latest tut but cant undersstand it shurly if u have the original card & its not locked why isent it showing the bk, iv herd alot of peeps saying there stuck with this boxz ..... it seems nagra not reed it, *** but iin the tut someware it does say that this is the only way YET of doing this box.*** hope somebody can find a easy way of geting it

I am sorry , I don't.
Looks like its no good then.

I may keep it in case a way is found to get the bk mumbers.
Thx for all your help

have you ran teh card through an unlooper? like the t911?

when trying to read it in nagra have u set it to windows 98 compatability mode?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

No and No.
I know its a daft question but where do I find teh windows 98 compatibilty mode setting?
I have looked at the options and its not there.
thx

right click on the icon on ur desktop then select compatability up the top

tehn tick the wee box then from the drop down menu select 98/me

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Hi
Sorry I remmbered it.
made it windows 98 compatible but still says the same thing.
One thing that is interesting is that there is not attempt to even read the card, no lights flashing etc.
I am wondering if the infinity is working ok.
Wish I could check some how.
thx

do you have any cards lying about that you know are working? if so try looking at them through ur progger?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

are they supposed to read funcards? Cos they don't either. It comes with the same error messages.

the progger should read funs aswell mate

do you have the card in teh right way?

chip facing up the way?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

have you ran teh card through an unlooper? like the t911?

when trying to read it in nagra have u set it to windows 98 compatability mode?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

how much are these unloopers ? iv 1 of these crazy boxs , is it worth buying a unlooper how many other box's can u use it on, iv g0t a pace di400 wich i know u need led simm to get the bk's, how many other box's can u use an unlooper get the bk's from ? thank you

how much are these unloopers ? iv 1 of these crazy boxs , is it worth buying a unlooper how many other box's can u use it on, iv g0t a pace di400 wich i know u need led simm to get the bk's, how many other box's can u use an unlooper get the bk's from ? thank you

any and every box which runs on a card mate :)

apart from rom 10 a86 cards mate

the t911 costs £45 from TMC and the powersync(for use with rom 10 a86's) are £30 from TMC

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I have infinity usb and have always used chip facing down.
But have tried both ways.
The odd thing is that it doesn't read any card through nagra.
is there any other way to read the card apart from nagra? I mean read the original mosc n t l card? I have a suspecion that it has trouble reading card through nagra, although it si fine using infinity usb own programme.
cheers: multi :

Back