Best ssl84 image for dm800 se

bwfc

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys does anyone know what the best image for the dm800 se sim 2.10 ssl84 i have tried to re flash the updated boot loader but it wont stay on it for some reason and when i got to flsh the image it is still saying DM800SE second stage loader #84 (2011-09-01) so have to use the old images but dont know which one to use.

i did manage to get the digital wordz imgige onto it but it wouldnt show any tuners when i went to scan

can anyone help me out here

thanks

personal choice but openpli for me all day long

hi guys does anyone know what the best image for the dm800 se sim 2.10 ssl84 i have tried to re flash the updated boot loader but it wont stay on it for some reason and when i got to flsh the image it is still saying DM800SE second stage loader #84 (2011-09-01) so have to use the old images but dont know which one to use.

i did manage to get the digital wordz imgige onto it but it wouldnt show any tuners when i went to scan

can anyone help me out here

thanks

After you flashed the DW image you should have then flashed the 84bssl after a reboot your tuner would of been there.

have you got a link to download as i'm not sure which one will work and which wont

After you flashed the DW image you should have then flashed the 84bssl after a reboot your tuner would of been there.

just tryed to do that and it just hangs at the sim2 screen on the front of the box and then just reboots and is stuck in that cycle

any ideas

yeh mate used that one but still getting same results

Would it be an idea to check your sim..give it a wipe see what it is type of thing.??

have you done bootloader-image- bootloader again in a flash sequence.

Last edited:
Would it be an idea to check your sim..give it a wipe see what it is type of thing.??

yep done that that's how i found it out it was sim 2.10 plus wiped it down just incase it was dirty or anything still same thing though it's doing my head in lol

yep done that that's how i found it out it was sim 2.10 plus wiped it down just incase it was dirty or anything still same thing though it's doing my head in lol

Mate whenever i had trouble with images etc i flashed this:Dreamboxuk 2.1.2 with moon boot logo - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community.

when you flash do bootloader first,then use page back arrow and upload and flash image,then use page page back again and flash bootloader again...

no matter what this always did the job for me..i stuck with this image.And i uploaded it to here.

Mate whenever i had trouble with images etc i flashed this:Dreamboxuk 2.1.2 with moon boot logo - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community.

when you flash do bootloader first,then use page back arrow and upload and flash image,then use page page back again and flash bootloader again...

no matter what this always did the job for me..i stuck with this image.And i uploaded it to here.

nope still just in the restarting cycle i didnt reboot anytime until i got to the end is that right or do i need to reboot any other time in the procedure

nope still just in the restarting cycle i didnt reboot anytime until i got to the end is that right or do i need to reboot any other time in the procedure

Somethings not right,try removing power lead from box for 10 seconds,then turn on into flash mode as normal,then flash the bootloader double check it SSL84b when flashed pull power out again for ten seconds..then power on into flash mode again and flash image,then page back to choose image then the bootloader and then reboot.

Somethings not right,try removing power lead from box for 10 seconds,then turn on into flash mode as normal,then flash the bootloader double check it SSL84b when flashed pull power out again for ten seconds..then power on into flash mode again and flash image,then page back to choose image then the bootloader and then reboot.

still the same i am beginning to think there is something wrong with the box it will not flash the new bootloader for some reason

That looks great,i would be on that like cheap Bleep.Can you in box update?

Never tried that mate on the image, as a rule clones dont do online updates but OpenPLI is more clone friendly.

Honestly don't know if you get away with it ill try later although im messing about with another image on the box at the moment.

sorted running like a dream and a very good image as well thanks for that and thanks ajt for all your help

Thats great news,that does indeed look like a good image,it would be on my box if i had sim 2.10 but im on A8P(genuine) but i do have a 2.10 sim so i might just have a play.need to find out how to backward flash,i guess its ssl84b,swap sim do image.

Back